Chapter 27: Your Little Cutie Suddenly Appeared

Fernandi and Walker personally escorted a long line of people on their way back to Wissas and Fort Comoy.

The team was all Trak nationals sent by the Nagabi Chamber of Commerce.

There are men and women, old people and children.

Their hands and feet were heavily shackled, and they walked forward staggeringly. Their shoulders near their necks were all marked with a hot iron.

The traces are deep and twisted, which shows how careless the executioner is.

The cold left in the morning has not completely disappeared.

Fortunately, near noon, the sun appeared to dissipate a little "cool" wind.

The people of Trak were silent all the way.

They were wearing thin clothes, which were damaged and dirty in many places. The elderly and children were protected in the middle of the line, the women were beside them, and the men were on the outside.

The soldiers led by Fernandi and Walker walked on both sides of the team to guard.

Renault Massey is the illegitimate son of the old king of Trak.

He has no inheritance rights, and he doesn't covet the throne. He just wanted to live in peace.

But who would have thought that Trak would be destroyed one day?

The old king, along with his two sons with inheritance, was killed. But Renault and the eldest prince's least favored young daughter, Sarah Massey, survived, fortunately.

Renault Massey walked at the outermost part of the team, looking at the two teenagers walking side by side in the middle of the team from time to time without a trace.

One of the teenagers who had black hair and was taller, was Renault's friend Adai Ben.

Another young "boy" has brown hair and golden-brown eyes. He's relatively short and looks slightly thin. His ankles are shackled and he walks swaying.

Although "his" face was stained with dirt and dust, he could clearly see his frowning brows, and his expression was a little painful.

It should be her.

This "boy" is Sarah Massey, Renault Massey's little niece, and the eldest prince's youngest daughter.

At the moment of the ruthless slaughter of the king's palace of Trak, Renault escaped with his little niece Sarah.

Sarah cut off her long hair, smeared her face dirty, changed into men's clothes, and dressed up as a little boy.

After that, they met Adai in the city.

But at that time, the city of Trak was full of knights of the invading Anas Empire, who were hunting and arresting people everywhere.

The three of them failed to escape and were caught.

Nobles became slaves, especially female aristocrats who became slaves, they usually received great "welcome" in the slave market.

In the end, it is very likely that they will be auctioned out separately, and the result is nothing more than...for the pleasure of others.

The fate of aristocratic women is still like this, let alone Sarah, who is the royal daughter.

Therefore, under the careful cover of Renault and Adai, Sarah is disguised as a young boy. Her face can't be seen clearly so her identity has not been found for the time being.

...

Adai whispered, "Sarah, please bear with it. When you have a rest, I'll help you look at the wound..."