Chapter 17: The Territory Expands Again

After Matthew Luke's voice fell.

Fernandi's expression suddenly changed, "What's the truth?! Didn't Kent Green kill my sister?!"

Kent Green is Bruno Green's younger brother.

Matthew Luke, "Of course Kent Green killed your sister."

"But you don't know that the marquis you are loyal to is a disgusting villain. He is hypocritical and insidious! He lied to all of you!"

Matthew Luke took a breath, his heart pounding, and after confirming that Daina Prince would not kill him for the time being, he continued, "Do you think Bruno Green is really kind?"

"No, he is not."

"Your sister was raped by Bruno Green first, and then she was thrown into Kent Green's place in a coma."

"Kent Green is a reckless and foolish person, and even more so inhumane."

"He kept your sister in his room and tortured her for five days. During that time, Bruno Green went there again. Your sister didn't know that she had been raped by him at first, and she pitifully asked Bruno Green for help..."

"The result can be imagined."

"Bruno Green pretended to save her and gave her hope, but when she was about to escape from the wolf's den, he caught her back... In the end, Kent Green played the girl to death..."

There was no sound around him.

Fernandi's eyes were bloodshot, his jaw strained, and his hand holding a sword trembled uncontrollably.

Daina Prince couldn't maintain his facial expression at all, the long sword slowly dropped, the tip of the sword hanging weakly on the ground.

Matthew Luke licked his dry lips, "Bruno Green asked Kent Green to take care of your sister's body, disguised it as if she was accidentally attacked after going out."

"But I never thought that Kent Green is such an insecure waste. The corpse has not been handled properly. Not only you quickly discovered the strangeness of the matter, but you can also find him..."

"Unfortunately, you killed Kent Green before he had time to say a few more words."

For a while in the silent castle, they could only hear Fernandi's extremely suppressed and heavy gasps.

Matthew Luke then sprinkled salt again on the bloody wound he had torn open.

"You think Bruno Green didn't kill you because of his kindness?"

Matthew Luke sneered, "No, on the contrary, he put himself in the position of innocence. He knew that after you killed Kent Green, which is tantamount to betrayal, you would be tortured by guilt, even not wanting to live any longer."

"Bruno Green wants you to live worse than death, and what's better than becoming a slave?"

"It's not the executive's order that you're sold to Gadaat, it's him who ordered it. He wants to make sure that you are bought by the nobles before you are sent back to Gaynor."

Matthew Luke mocked, "Bruno Green is extremely hypocritical. In front of us, he shows his benevolence and compassion to you. But later, he says that the untouchables are untouchables. You should suffer whatever he wants, even if you lie on the ground like a dog..."

"Bang!"

Fernandi finally couldn't control his extremely angry mood, roaring and slashing the big sword in his hand against the wall, leaving a deep scratch in an instant, and the hanging paintings and gravel fell to the ground.