Chapter 13: You Flatter People To Death

It's been half a year since waking up from falling into the sea.

The white shorts worn by Xia Zuoyi also began to be replaced with slightly thicker trousers.

As the temperature gradually dropped, the sea breeze also became merciless, like a chilled knife straight to the face, blowing back and forth, whistling.

Xia Zuoyi used to read a book or deal with government affairs by the window before and enjoy the seaside scenery by the way.

Now he moved beside the fireplace in the study room, surrounded by soft and comfortable sofas, with short and cumbersome square tables placed in the middle, and he almost didn't want to move when usually nestled in it.

More than a month has passed since the end of the first drill.

The weather is about to enter winter.

Everything in Wissas is proceeding in an orderly manner.

Soldiers continued to train, and problems such as the occupancy or work of newly moved civilians and slaves were satisfactorily resolved. The Thorns Chamber of Commerce is working well, and the revenue from salt sales continued to increase.

At first, refined salt can only be sold in Wissas.

Later, Fort Comoy's order to prohibit civilians and slaves from leaving the city was finally lifted.

The refined salt of Wissas began to circulate, the low-priced and high-quality refined salt gradually replaced the coarse salt sold in the Nagabi Chamber of Commerce.

Then, the sales channels of refined salt were opened all the way to the royal city of Gadaat, and even to the kingdom of Gaynor.

Compared with the expensive coarse salt, the new refined salt is not only cheap but also as good-looking as snow-white fine sand. You don't have to put it in front of you to know which one to choose.

As a result, in just a few months, the demand for refined salt increased rapidly, and in the continuous expansion, the scope of the sales became more and more extensive.

Within the scope of refined salt sales, the coarse salt of Nagabi Chamber of Commerce has almost been squeezed out of the market and can only occupy a small place.

In the same way, this kind of sales that almost monopolizes the market can bring benefits to Xia Zuoyi, which can be described as piles of gold coins.

At this moment.

The feeling of Xia Zuoyi is that he has money and is not in a hurry.

But in order to save trouble, he directly used the emblem pattern representing the Desinian family as the trademark of the Thorns Chamber of Commerce, so that later, civilians and slaves gradually began to call refined salt rose salt.

Xia Zuoyi: =.=

The castle was built on a cliff by the sea and it was already humid.

At this moment, it's about to enter the winter, so the environment is even colder. Therefore, firewood is lit in the fireplace early to warm the study.

Gibran's mathematical talent is indeed very good.

He learned from Old Nick, and now he is getting familiar with the financial management of the castle.

Gibran is telling Xia Zuoyi the financial income and expenditure of the previous month.

"In general, income is far greater than expenditure."

"A large part of the expenditure is spent on the soldiers' training camp, such as buying weapons, buying food materials, changing clothes and bedding, etc.... Recently, Sir Fernandi and Sir Walker applied again for the purchase of coal or firewood for the soldiers, otherwise, it would be hard to survive the winter."