Chapter 6: I'm A Ball

Fort Comoy.

Beavis Elliott received a letter from the knight sent by Duke Bass Richards.

What the letter means is that there are huge benefits to be gained from drying salt in seawater.

Cogit Sea is like a gold mine waiting to be excavated in the Wissas Territory, but the "mining rights" of this gold mine are not in his hands.

There is currently only Xia Zuoyi Desinia left in the Desinia family. If something were to happen to him, Wissas will be taken back by the King, and then he can plan...

"I understand what the duke meant, I will take care of it for him, but the plan is to let another earl...I'm taking a lot of risks."

Beavis Elliott looks ordinary, with a wide forehead and a flat nose, but although he is in his prime, the hair volume on his head is very scarce, blue eyes, and his face is often tired because of insufficient sleep.

He is best known in Fort Comoy for the number of mistresses he has every year.

The knight who delivered the letter said, "After the matter is completed, the duke will include Pal Mountain in the territory of Fort Comoy and promise the Earl 10% profit of the salt sales."

Beavis Elliott was overjoyed, "The duke is generous indeed."

After he assured once again that things would be done as the Duke wanted, the knight left Fort Comoy and returned to the royal city.

The butler said behind him, "My lord, the other party is an earl after all, in case..."

Beavis Elliott scoffed, "Just a six-year-old child, even if he is lucky enough to have a "treasure", it depends on whether he has the ability to keep it."

"Old Desinia died too early, and I was kind enough to reunite the father and son in the arms of the God of Creation as soon as possible."

Butler, "You are right, my lord."

Beavis Elliott, "Let a small group of knights pretend to be robbers and lie in ambush in Pal Mountain. When it's completed, I will give them half a box of gold coins as a reward."

"Yes, my lord."

The Desinia motorcade returned slowly and finally passed through Pal Mountain again.

After going over the mountain is Wissas.

Xia Zuoyi is lying on the window, looking at the gradually passing scenery outside.

Pal Mountain retains the characteristics of the primitive mountain forest—the trees are tall and lush, and there are many wild animals in the mountain forest.

The mountain in the southeast is between the two cities of Wissas and Fort Comoy. It is usually used as one of the livelihood sources of the civilians in the two cities, such as hunting and gathering firewood. It is also a hunting site for nobles.

There is a small lake on the mountain—Lake Pal.

Bypassing Lake Pal is the mountain on the northwest side. Few people go there. It is said that brown bears often haunt the mountain, and the mountain is complex.

The natural asphalt mine is buried in the valley in the northwest.

Xia Zuoyi is thinking about the preparations to be made before digging out the asphalt mine when suddenly he heard a startled scream from the knight in front of him. Then, the moving carriage suddenly stopped and shook violently.

If it hadn't been for Udit quickly hugging him, he would've fallen out of the window.

"What's going on?!" Xia Zuoyi held onto the car wall with one hand.