Chapter 25: Am I Okay To Bully :)

After it was confirmed that Toby was cured after taking the medicine.

Boris finally drank the herbal medicine given by Desinia.

He had his own considerations in his heart and he also understood why Desinia gave him the medicine.

What's more, before he left, the little earl looked at him and said a sentence.

"If Mr. Abel can't drink this herbal medicine, you should have fewer guts than Toby."

Boris: "..."

He can't not drink it.

He absolutely shouldn't be compared to a child who is only a few years old.

That night, Boris drank the first pot of medicine, and his mouth was almost numb.

The next morning.

Earl Desinia sent three new pots of potions, and explained that the three pots of potions were drunk in the morning, noon, and after lunch.

Vincent couldn't help asking, "Master Boris, how are you feeling now?"

Boris: "I've felt better since I got up in the morning, and my head doesn't hurt as much as yesterday... This medicine is really effective."

He couldn't help picking up the empty jar left over from last night's drink and sniffing it at the mouth of the jar. In a moment, he was shocked by the strange smell inside.

This time, however, he did not evade.

After that, Boris asked Vincent to take a piece of parchment and put it on the table.

He poured all the residue in the jar onto the parchment, then slowly picked it with his fingers and looked at it.

Vincent couldn't help taking a closer look.

After a long time, he shook his head and sighed, "Master Boris, I can't see what kind of plant it is made from, and I don't know which doctor is so capable..."

"Because of this medicine, I'm afraid our stance in the negotiation with Earl Desinia will have to be lowered."

As the chief steward of the Nagarbi Chamber of Commerce, Vincent has a first-class vision and methods.

Why can't he see that if such a quick-acting and safe medicine is put into production and then the finished product is sold to the outside world, the benefits will be huge.

In particular, this plant medicine can effectively treat cough and fever symptoms.

Civilians and slaves don't have to go to the doctor for medical treatment, they can buy it at a certain price in the shop, and they are sure that it has a very good curative effect. Also, the safety of the nobles is guaranteed...

This is the most urgent thing that all people dream of.

Earl Desinia deliberately took out this plant medicine, successfully hooking them.

"Master Boris, what do you think?"

Boris was silent for a while, slowly twirling the residue between his fingers, then suddenly smiled, "I really underestimated Earl Desinia."

Boris took another day's medicine, and his condition improved rapidly. His body has obviously recovered and his spirit is full.

He and Vincent were invited to the castle again.

Both sides are still sitting at both ends of the long table, and even the number of people present is no different.

Xia Zuoyi took the lead, "What does Mr. Abel think of this plant medicine?"