Chapter 20: Me, Party A's Father :)

Taylor and Barnard asked the man where Conrad Brown lived.

The big man said, "Those people who have settled in Niramo from outside live almost in the same place. Go to the most marginal part of the east of the city. Ask someone and they'll tell you."

After leaving the tavern.

Barnard asked, "Do you want to recruit Conrad Brown back to Wissas?"

Taylor nodded, "Just listening to him, you can see that Conrad Brown has a good ability. As for the craftsmen's guild, bullying others, climbing the flames1, it's fundamentally broken. Don't worry about them."

Barnard agrees very much.

Conrad Brown does not know the decision made by the two for the time being.

He's on his way home, at the end of the east side of the city—a messy place full of immigrants.

They suffered the same discrimination and oppression in Niramo, but no one has ever stood up or united.

Everyone is very indifferent, just wants to live their own life, doesn't want to be nosy.

Just like the people who live here know that Conrad Brown didn't do anything wrong, but try to make corrections when he discovered the problem, but later, he offended the president of the craftsman's guild and his son and suffered a lot of humiliation and oppression.

Conrad Brown is innocent.

But no one speaks for innocent people and lacks even thoughtful comfort or even simple greetings.

Conrad Brown walked to the house silently all the way.

He has a considerate and uncomplaining wife and two intelligent and excellent sons. After arriving in Niramo, Mrs. Brown gave birth to a lovely and beautiful daughter for him. Now she is just over one year old.

Thinking of the obedient and soft daughter.

Conrad Brown couldn't help showing a smile, stepping into the house and saying, "I'm back."

Darren Brown, the oldest son, and Dave Brown, the youngest son, rushed out of the room to meet him.

"Dad, you..."

Darren Brown's smile faded gradually after seeing the torn hem of Conrad Brown's clothes and the dirt mark on his knees that obviously knocked on the ground until it disappeared.

Conrad then remembered the "marks" on his body that had not been cleaned up in time, and hurriedly raised his fingers to his mouth, "Shh."

Because Mrs. Brown was cooking, she had not had time to get out of the kitchen.

He didn't want his wife to worry.

However, the youngest son Dave didn't notice his actions, and immediately shouted angrily, "Dad, are the people in the craftsman's guild bullying you again?!"

"Clang".

There was a sound of bowls falling to the ground in the kitchen.

The next moment, Mrs. Brown walked out quickly.

"Conrad, oh no, how are you..."

Mrs. Brown felt distressed about what happened to her husband and seemed to be about to cry.

"Why do they always...you clearly have never done anything to them. God of Creation, they will definitely get retribution..."

Darren and Dave clenched their fists tightly, their hearts swelled with anger, and their faces showed extreme anger.