Chapter 21: Please Be Prepared For Baldness

The snow covering Wissas and Fort Comoy has all melted.

The city is slowly recovering from the previous excitement. There are many more craftsmen on the streets who wander around every day, holding drawings and tools, and recording from time to time.

There is still a little white left in Pal Mountain, dotted among the vast emerald green, and then disappeared as the weather gradually warmed up.

When the craftsmen were fully prepared to participate in the presidential competition, Walker and Fernandi began to lead the soldiers into the small valley on the northwest side of Pal Mountain to mine.

The veins are unexpectedly long.

There are a large number of black ores, which spread all over the small valley and extend to the depth of the mountain... It is estimated that there will be no need to worry about the cost and consumption of black ore in the next few decades.

For the time being, Fernandi and Walker sent people to dig a passage suitable for entry, which is more than 10 meters wide and more than 60 meters long.

The black ore resources dug out are already very rich and numerous.

They then loaded the excavated ore into the warehouse and sent people to take strict care of it. When everything was ready, they could put it into use in the reconstruction of Wissas and Fort Comoy.

Xia Zuoyi recently mainly read books on "Urban Planning and Management".

The library produced by the Buddhist system is indeed very versatile and covers a wide range.

Some urban planning books are more detailed about the spatial layout of a city, the arrangement of streets in all directions, and what kind of public or infrastructure should be included in the city.

Xia Zuoyi actually had a general idea in his mind about how to rebuild Wissas and Fort Comoy.

After all, some of the facilities and individual buildings he wants to build are issues that the current craftsmen may not consider.

The reason why Xia Zuoyi organized a competition to compete for the president of the craftsmen's guild is that he wanted to select a flexible, capable, and talented person to be the leader of the construction in the next five years.

What's more, he wants to see the level of the drawings they designed.

Only through comparison will there be a better choice.

It's also more convenient for him to add in the public facilities or infrastructures he needs.

In the future, there will be many places where the craftsmen's guild will be used.

Time flies quickly, as if spring is stepping into the sky in a blink of an eye.

The sun is shining today, a rare sunny day.

Xia Zuoyi took Udit, Gibran, and others to enter the northwest side of Pal Mountain again and find a suitable location for the castle to be built next to Pal Lake.

He wants a castle facing the lake.

Open the window and you can see the beautiful mountains and lakes, listen to the sound of birds in the morning, get up in the warm sunshine, roam around the lake in a boat, the beautiful water birds...

Next to the castle, there should be pasture, fenced and raised horses, cattle, and sheep...

It is better to cover the areas of planting, picking, breeding, and grazing, which are self-sufficient and fully functional.