Chapter 34: The Old Thing Didn't Have Good Intentions

Early the next morning.

Keith came out of his room, and when he passed by the place where Walker removed his armor, his expression suddenly condensed. He immediately called the butler to ask, "Where's Walker's armor and sword?"

Why are they all gone?!

Butler: "Master Keith, Master Walker..."

Before he finished speaking, he was interrupted by a man walking in from the door.

Walker seemed to sweat a lot, his thin clothes clinging to his body, showing strong muscles.

With a sword in one hand and wiping his hair with a dry cloth in the other, he said doubtfully, "Big brother, what's the matter with you? I just practiced with my sword in the courtyard..."

As he spoke, Walker put his sword on the table casually and took the water that the butler had prepared in advance.

Keith glanced at the butler.

The butler nodded, "Yes, Master Keith."

"Master Walker got up early to practice. His armor was also moved to the bedroom by the servants, saying that he would clean it himself."

Keith's mouth twitched slightly. "It's nothing...I just thought you left home without saying goodbye."

Walker smiled and said, "How come, big brother."

After a while.

Harry William also walked downstairs.

He found a proper reason to ask Walker to stay at home, saying it wouldn't be too late to return to the territory with Desinia after the three-day mourning was over.

Walker agreed.

After that, Harry William left the house with a satisfied look, while Keith William stayed at home.

Walker said he would go back to his room to clean his armor.

As soon as he entered his room and closed the door, his face immediately sank.

He quickly walked to the window, looked out sideways, and observed secretly. After determining the number of guards around him from a high level of vision, he had a general idea in his heart.

Walker did return to Xia Zuoyi's residence in the middle of the night last night.

In the royal city.

Udit was worried about Xia Zuoyi sleeping alone, so he also slept on the sofa outside the little earl's room. Then he was woken up by Walker who came in through the window in the middle of the night.

Walker quickly covered Udit's mouth that was about to yell out, and said inaudibly, "Shh, I must wake up lord earl. Something's up..."

Udit frowned and nodded, wondering why he had come back at this time?

They then wake up Xia Zuoyi, who is sleeping soundly.