Chapter 19: Knowledge Has Risen

Before winter was about to pass, there was another light snowfall.

Xia Zuoyi stays in the castle every day and does not go out, most of the time is spent reading books, or the two little milk tigers, Snowball and Briquette.

For the rest of the time, he continued to drill into the alchemy laboratory to study the proportions of herbs.

From his initial knowledge of herbal medicine to his present knowledge, he owes it to his precious reading time before going to bed every night.

Nowadays, there is a lot more content to learn, and more time is needed.

Xia Zuoyi is often dazed and distracted during the day, actually immersing himself in the system interface and reading seriously.

Udit sometimes saw him looking out the window stupidly, his eyes could not help changing from caring to worrying.

It was probably because he was afraid that he would be ill in the castle. The next day, he wrapped him up and took him out to have a snowball fight and make a snowman with Gibran and Toby.

Xia Zuoyi, "..."

Udit was full of the old father's heart.

To fully build Wissas and Fort Comoy, we must first gather enough craftsmen.

In view of the fact that there are plans for the next five years to be implemented.

Xia Zuoyi's plan is to hope that the craftsmen will be able to settle in Wissas or Fort Comoy from then on.

He adopted the previous propaganda strategy to give enough attractive benefits and tempting conditions. He not only wanted to propagate in the territory but also sent people to follow the Thorns Chamber of Commerce to go to various cities to carry out a full range of dissemination.

Craftsmen who are interested in this can bring their families and follow the Thorns Chamber of Commerce to Wissas and Fort Comoy to settle down.

There are fifteen cities in Gadaat.

Although the current sales range of rose salt is not small, it still does not cover the whole kingdom of Gadaat.

If Xia Zuoyi wants to accumulate enough funds before the reconstruction of the two cities and the capital chain doesn't break down in the subsequent construction, he must continue to sell the rose salt far away.

The Thorns Chamber of Commerce in various cities to find sales routes, develop offline sellers, or establish a branch of the chamber of commerce is a plan that must be implemented accurately.

This is just like in modern advertising, except that the methods are more primitive.

The missions and daily training of the soldiers in the training camp came to an end. Everything started to get on the right track, and some knights were idle.

They're divided into two teams to set off with the Thorns Chamber of Commerce.

Walker dispatched his two subordinates, Taylor and Barnard, to follow one of the chambers of commerce to leave Wissas, both for protection and publicity.

Mike Andrew has now escaped his status as a slave and has been promoted from squad leader to deputy platoon leader.

Fernandi dispatched Mike and his squad leader and friend, Myer, to set off together with the other team.

Niramo.

It is known as the most lively city in the kingdom of Gadaat, and it is also the territory owned by Bass Richards.