Chapter 30: Do You Think I'm So Easy To Bully :)

The temporary residence that Xia Zuoyi assigned to the Traks in Fort Comoy is located in the westernmost part of the city.

Taking into account the number of them and the time they were sent, the house needs to be completed as soon as possible to meet the most basic requirements, such as sleeping, rest, shelter, and so on.

On the westernmost side of the city are rows of the same simple rammed-earth houses with similar mold styles. The rammed-earth houses are built faster and easier to construct.

The level of architecture on the Western Continent is not low, and the aesthetics are also unique.

The castles and manor houses in which the nobles lived were all stone or wooden buildings.

Stone buildings are of a higher level.

For example, only stone can be used to build the temples and churches of the God of Creation, and even the use of low-grade wood may be regarded as blasphemy against the God of Creation.

Civilians with a little bit of status and money can afford wooden houses.

However, most of the civilians live in rammed earth houses, and in their eyes, the lowest dwelling is thatched huts.

Rammed earth houses are naturally divided into houses that are beautifully built or built at will.

Before the people of Trak were sent, there was no extra residence in Fort Comoy. The temporary construction of the craftsmen's guild needed to reduce the amount of work to a minimum and move in as soon as possible.

Therefore, the rammed-earth houses have the simplest and most square shapes. After leaving the necessary doors and windows, there are only crudely placed beds and so on.

A rammed earth house can accommodate about three to five people.

The divided factions of Traks naturally chose to live in adjacent areas.

The houses of the three Renault, Adai, and Sarah are surrounded by the civilians and slaves of Trak.

Facing the arrogance and madness of Cory Moya and others, they hesitated to come forward to stop them, but they couldn't help whispering.

"The person who was tied up in the house... is it really the princess?"

"It turns out someone with royal blood still exists. Shall we save them?"

"But those people are nobles..."

"What kind of nobility are they?! Obviously, they are slaves like us now. What are you afraid of?"

So, after Renault and Adai are kneeling on the ground, someone couldn't help but tell Cory Moya to let them go.

Cory Moya turned his head and sneered, "Do you dare to order me?! A bunch of lowly untouchables, get out of here!"

Cory's followers also yelled.

"Get out of here, mind your own business!"

"You're the next one to be cleaned up, get out...ahh!"

Cory's attendant hadn't finished speaking yet when he was kicked into the house.

It was a man with a beard on his face. He looked strong and sturdy. He stood at the door like a hill, full of oppression.

The big man's voice is also very loud, "Laozi(1) told you to fuck off! What shit nobles, the kingdom of Trak is gone, but you still treat yourself as such. You are all slaves now. What are you crazy about Laozi?!"

Cory Moya instantly turned blue with anger, his forehead full of blue veins.

The words of the big man undoubtedly pierced the fact that he most regarded as shame in his heart.