As long as you're with me

,,Eren, calm down. It's going to be fine." I sight and bite nervously on my bottom lip. ,,I just don't want you to go through that again.", I say and take my boyfriends hand. ,,It's just a usuall check up. I don't think it came back.", Levi says and smiles at me slightly. I just nood. Five years ago we used to be in a hard situation. Levi had lung cancer and we weren't sure if he'll survive it. It was terrible to see him like that. He didn't eat, barely slept and sat the whole time in the corner of our room. The cancer's been removed and Levi turned like he was bevore. He has to do two check ups in a year to see, if the cancer comes back. It's always hell to wait for the results and so it's like today. We just sit there and wait for the doctor to come back. I wrap one arm around Levi's shoulders and sight. Suddenly the door opens and the doctor comes in. My movements stop at the look on his face. Levi seems to notice too. He grabs my hand harder. ,,I'm sorry to tell you that, but..." Fuck, fuck, fuck! Don't let it be, what I think! ,,The cancer came back." No. Please no. Wy? Five years everything was fine. Wy did it came back? ,,And...what should we do now?", Levi asks quitely, but staires straight at the floor. ,,We'll see. I know, this is a shocking message. But you can be lucky, that we could find it so early. The chances are higher to remove it without surgery like that." I nood and rup my thumb over my boyfriend's cold hand. They get only this cold, when he's feeling bad. Of course. The doctor sights. ,,You should go home now and calm down a little." He's right. We can talk about everything tomorrow. The doctor explains some things, until we say goodbye and drive back home. The whole time none of us says a thing, until we finally get home. Once we enter our house, I wrap my arms around Levi and feel tears streaming down my face. ,,Stop crying, brat.", he replies and rubs his hand over my back. We go into the livingroom, sit on the couch and I staire at the wall. ,,Well, fuck.", Levi says and shakes his head. ,,Yea. Fuck." ,,You know: I think it's weard, that this seems to bother you more than me. I just..don't understand it.", the raven says and leans against my shoulder. ,,I don't want to see you like that again. I hated the feeling of not being able to do anything to help you. I just don't want you to suffer like that again. I can't loose you.", I answer after a while. Levi laughs sarcasticly like I just made a bad joke. ,,I'm not going to die." I just don't say anything. I'm just not sure how to answer to that. ,,I know." That sounded stupid for a reason I don't know. ,,Never mind.", I hang on and look at the floor. ,,You're really acting stupid sometimes." I nood again. ,,It's just a little much.", I whisper and wrap my arms around my body. The other male sights and takes my hand. ,,I'm telling you sonething: Five years ago I really thought I was going to die. But I kept fighting because I knew, I couldn't leave you alone. Without you, I'd probably be dead now. That's wy I know I'll survive. As long as you're with me, I can do everything." ,,Who are you and what did you do to Levi?" ,,Seriusly. If you stay with me, then everything's gonna be fine." ,,Who said I'm gonna leave? Did it seem like that?" ,,No, you idiot. You know what I mean. Just promise, you'll stay with me forever." ,,I promise. And you'll promise not to die." ,,I promise." I place a soft kiss on Levi's lips and start to taste salt. He's crying. Now I can't hold my tears back and they stream down my face. Levi pulls back and looks at me. ,,We're going through this together.", I say and take his hand. ,,I know."

One year later

Levi survived the cancer and Eren and Levi got married.

Hey guys,

I hope you liked this oneshot. I would be happy if you'd leave a vote and a comment!