Stalker

I sit in my room, when I notice a figuer sitting at my window and I know exactly who it is. Annoyed and angry I walk towards the window and open it. ,,Fucking go away! I told you to leave me alone or I'm calling the police!", I hiss, but Levi just roles his eyes. ,,We both know this ain't gonna happen.", the raven replies calmly and I role my eyes. ,,I'm not gonna play your stupid game any longer! Look for someone else to stalk!" ,,But I want just you. No one else." I hiss through my teeth and wanna close the window again, but faster than I can think he jumps through it and pushes me down on the floor, so I can't get up anymore. ,,Get the fuck of me!", I shout, but he doesn't let go and smirks at me perverted. ,,Put the 'get the of' away and I'm willingly to fullfill your wish." My eyes widen. Six months he's been watching me now. At least that was the point I noticed it. I know Levi for quite a while now. We've been to school together and after I started to work I had the constant feeling of getting watched until I noticed him being littelary everywhere where I was. He followed me to work, to the cafe and even to my house. And now he's laying here on top of me. I watch him taking of his tie and tieing my hands together with it. Then he starts to unbutton my pants and I bite my teeth together. ,,What are you doing?", I ask in upcoming panic and Levi comes closer into my face. ,,Guess.", he just says and I feel my breath becomming heavier. ,,Are you gonna touch me?", I ask quitely and his smirk becoms even wider. ,,Exactly." Fuck. This is bad, this is really, really bad. There I suddenly feel the other's hand on my lengh and I let out a surprised ghasp. Slowly Levi starts to jerk me off and I have to bite my lip, so I don't make any sounds. I won't let him win this. ,,Get of me, you stupid faggot!", I hiss and the raven looks at me surprise. ,,Na, na, don't use such words.", Levi replies and now pulls my pants completely down. ,,Now be a good boy and spread your legs." I shake my head and Levi sights, before he forces my legs apart and lays between them. I hear him unzipping his pants, his free hand still pinning my tied hands on the ground. There I feel the tip of his dick on my asshole and start to panic. ,,Please don't.", I say and Levi's face comes closer to mine. ,,I'm gonna make you scream and cry out my name until you've got no strenge left. I'm not gonna stop until you faint.", the raven replies and my eyes whiden. ,,You're insane! There was never anything between us!", I now shout and he sights, before he suddenly pushes it in all at once and I cry out in pain. ,,Pull out, it hurts!", I scream, but of course he doesn't stop. Instead he starts to slam inside of me causing me to arch my back. ,,Stop it! Pleaargh!", I beg when he suddenly hits a spot that feels magical. ,,Ah, did I find something there?", Levi asks with a mean smirk and hits it again. Over and over again and I don't like to admit it, but it feels amazing. ,,You like that don't you?", the raven asks and I glare at him angry. ,,And if I did?", I reply and his smirk becomes whider. ,,Come on, I know you like that faggot cock inside of you? But I honestly didn't think I'd get you off that easily. You're just made for getting dominated by me and you know that. Didn't you notice? You're the one slamming his hips against me." What? Fuck, he's right. And the problem is I've got zero control over it. It's like my body completely moves on it's own. ,,I'm gonna come inside of you.", Levi says suddenly and I let out another moan. ,,No-Argh, fuck!" My orgasm crashes over me and my cum splashes all over us both. A few seconds afterwards Levi comes inside of me and then pulls out. ,,Good boy. I'm leaving now. Don't you even think about going to the police. I'm gonna get you before you can do anything. I love you." With these words he leaves.