Wedding night

,,Preseeeents!", Hanji screams out of sudden and I sight, while grabbing my husbands hand. ,,Let's get over this.", I say and Eren giggles. ,,Better you. I have no problem with this.", he says and smiles. Huh, true. But like I know Hanji, they organised some fucked up shit to fuck me up. Eren pulls me to the group of people and I'm getting ready for getting fucked up by my friend. And damn, I was right. All the others got us normal, little presents, but of course Hanji hat to give us a fucking dildo. And this scares even Eren. We throw it at eachother a few times like it's hot metal until I place it on the table, not staring at it any longer. Now everyone's laughing and even I crack a little smile. I wanna turn around and just forget this, 'cause we're done, but Erwin grabs my shoulder and turnes me back. ,,The best didn't even come yet!", Hanji yells and I sight annoyed. ,,I'm terrifyed.", I say and step a little closer to Eren. ,,No, don't worry, you'll love it!", Erwin says and hands me and little cover with abright smile. Slowly I open it and lean over, so Eren can read the letter inside. It comes with a ticket and my eyes widen when I read what's on it. ,,No fucking way!", I nearly scream. A cruise around the world. This must be a joke. This can't be real. Eren next to me flips out and I just stare at the ticket in my hand. ,,Surprise!", Hanji smiles and jumps up. ,,It's from us all together.", Mikasa, one of Eren's closest friends says while his other friend Armin tries to calm him down. I kinda understand his reaction. He's never been out of the country and so was I. After a few seconds Eren finally calmes down and pulls me closer to him. ,,Thank you guys! Really.", he says and smiles brightly at me. ,,Your welcome! And now get ready, your plane is going in a few hours. Your bags are already packet in the car.", Hanji replies and and I bite my bottomlip. I still can't believe what's happening here right now, when Eren suddenly starts to pull me outside. Did I just not notice something? Probably. When we're outside, Hanji jumps at me and hugs me. ,,Text me later if you did it.", they whisper into my ear and I know exactly what they mean by that. You have to know, I'm a virgin and I know Eren's not anymore. Sex was never a big thing in our relationship, but tonight I wanna do it. I've been planning this for quite a while now  and even wrote it down in my diary. And of course Hanji found it and littelary squeshed me out about it. They pull back from the hug and smiles at me. ,,See you in one year!", they say and step back. Now Erwin comes closer to me  and puts his hand on my shoulder. ,,See you then.", he just say and stands next to Hanji. There Mikasa comes towards me and looks at me dark. She hates me. She never said that out loudly, but I know she does. It's obvius to everyone, who saw her standing with me in the same room. ,,Take care of Eren. If something happens to him, you're dead.", she says and Eren, who suddenly appeard next to me, roles his eyes. ,,Come on, Mika!", he says and wraps one arm around me. ,,I can't believe you actually married this guy.", she whisper, loud enough for everyone to hear it. ,,Anyways, bye. And don't you dare to not text me, Eren.", she hangs on and pulls Eren into a fast hug. After we both said good bye, we sit into the car, Hanji orderd for us and watch everyone waving at us. The car starts to drive and we wave back until we can't see them anymore. ,,I can't believe this is actually happening.", Eren says with a bright smile on his face. ,,Me eather.", I reply and lean on his shoulder. I grab his hand on stroke over the ring on his finger. My husband notices it and cubs my cheek. ,,Finally we're married.", he smiles and I also smile a little. For real, he asked me to marry him five years ago when I came out from the hospital and only yet we finally did it. You probably wondering why I was in the hospital. Well, this is a kind of interesting story. On the evening it happend I had a huge argument with Eren and was really angry after that. I don't even know what it was about anymore. Anyway, I ran to my car and just started driving. What a huge mistake. You have to know, when I'm angry I'm not taking care of what's happening around me and driving like that is really stupid. Faster than I could think I crashed into another car and got injured really bad. After that I don't remember anything. When I woke up, the first thing I saw was Eren sitting next to me, crying like a little baby. I was liying in a hospital bed and the doctors told me I was in koma for a fucking whole month. Of course I was shoocked, like, who wouldn't be? And the best thing is, after they finally let me out of hospital, I wasn't really able to walk for six months. I had to sit in a stupid weelchair and couldn't go anywhere alone. But hey, I was engaged to Eren, so fuck it. This was five years ago and now I'm completely fine again. I just have some bigass scars on my face, but everyone says I look like some cool villan with them, so I don't really have a problem  with them. ,,Yeah, finally.", I say and sight. We spend the drive to the airport with talking, kissing and making out.