Happy Birthday

I feel the cool wind blowing through my hair, while I'm standing at the train tracks. I can't do this anymore. I'm gonna end it today. Everyone thinks I'm fine, because I pretend it, but I'm not. I feel, like I'm just making everyone unhappy, so it's probably better like that. I wrap my jacket tighter around me and sight. It's already late and the moon stands high on the sky. Suddenly I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket. I pull it out confused and see a message of my boyfriend.

Eren: Happy Birthday, love!

My birthday? I cgeck the date. It's he 25th december. Today I'm turning 28. But it's midnight.

Levi: You know, I hate celebrating it. You don't have to text me in the middle of the night. Just go to sleep, okay?

My Eren. I didn't say goodbye or left a letter. How will he react? He'll probably be sad, but he'll get over it. He's gonna be better without me.

Eren: I can't sleep without you. And I've got something for you. When will you come home?

I sight.

Levi: I won't come home, Eren.

Eren: What are you saying? Wy?

Levi: I can't do this anymore. It's not your fault. I'm sorry.

Eren: I knew it. It knew something's wrong. Levi, please come home. Don't kill yourself.

Levi: I can't.

Eren: Yes, you can! You have to. I can't loose you.

Levi: I love you.

Eren: Levi! Please come back!

Levi: I'm just a burden. No one needs me.

Eren: Stop talking shit! I need you and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Please just come home.

Levi: Wy should I?

Eren: Are you even reading my messages? You're everything I have and I love you. We'll go through this together, I promise. You don't have to do this alone. Now come the fuck home or I'm going crazy!

Eren: Levi?

Eren: Levi, I swear!

Eren: If you're not home in five minutes, I'm going crazy!

Eren: Please don't be dead!

Levi: Calm the fuck down, I'm nearly there. Just wait a few more minutes.

Eren: Fuck!

After a while I stand infront of my housedoor and unlock it. I open the door and enter the house. ,,Eren? I'm back!", I shout. ,,Levi!" Out of nowere, Eren runs towards me and wraps his arms around me. ,,You fucking bastard! You scared the shit out of me!", he cryes and burries his face in my shoulder. ,,I know, I'm sorry.", I whisper and go through his hair. ,,Wy didn't you just say something? I could've helped you." ,,You were so happy and I didn't want to pull you down with this." We stay like that for a while, until Eren pulls back from the hug and looks at me. ,,Happy birthday, Levi.", he says quitely. I caress my boyfriend's cheek and sight. ,,I got you something and I want to show it to you.", he says, takes my hand and pulls me infront of the kitchen. ,,Snowflake, come here!", he says and a little, white dog runs towards us. Eren strokes its head and looks at me. ,,I got him yesterday from the animal shelter. His old owner was depressed and killed himself and you said, you think about getting a dog, so I adopted him.", the brunette says and smiles sadly. ,,He's beatifull." Suddenly I remember something. ,,Wait a second.", I say and run upstairs. Today's also christmas and I hid Eren's present, were I thought, he'll defintly find it. I pick it up, run back to Eren and reach it to him. ,,Marry Christmas.", I say, as he looks at me confused. Suddenly he pulls me down to him and starts to cry. ,,I thought I'll loose you. Please don't do this ever again.", he sais and goes over my shoulder. ,,I'll try.", I answer and feel Snowflake liying his head on my lap. I start to stroke him and sight. ,,I'm glad you came back."