Band contest

My whole life I've been dreaming about this one moment and now it finally came. The biggest band contest of the entire country. I'm the frontsinger of a band called 'The Titans'. The members are my best friends Armin and Mikasa. We have this band since we're fivteen and now we're finally here. When we got the mail we're taken, we flipped completely out. The contest is transmitted in the entire country over TV and the winnerband gets to go on tour. ,,I can't believe this is actually happening.", I say with a smile and Armin noods. ,,Yeah, just one more band and  then it's our turn.", he says and I look around. The next band should be here somewhere. There suddenly every music stops and I hear the hurting sound of the microphone. ,,That was a great performance! And now let me introduce the next band! No Name!", the presenter says and three people, two men and one women walk past us. All three wearing black suits and a bandage around their eye region, leaving one eye free. But one of them catches my look. It's the shortest of them. He has raivenblack hair and chalk pale skin. And for a second his free, stealgrey eye meets mine, bevore they all go on the stage. No Name. What a weard name for a band. There all the music starts and the raiven takes the microphone in his hand. And there he starts to sing. I've never heard a voice like that ever bevore in my entire life. His voice is deep but so clear, that if it was water, you could look through it like glass. It's absolutely beatifull. It perfectly fits to the song, he's singing. He doesn't seem like he belongs here. Everything about him seems like he doesn't belong here. Like he doesn't belong anywhere. An angel? No, more like a demon. Yeah, like a super hot demon with an angel's voice. That's probably it. 

The croud's cheering, I'm singing for my life and that brunette boy keeps staring at me like I'm some ghost. Maybe I'm gonna talk to him later, but first I've gotta win that thing. We've already won quite a few contests and now we're at this big one, so I've gotta win this too. I sing the last note and then remain silent. Everyone cheers and I sight satisfyed. I nood at Hanji and Mike, bevore we leave the stage. ,,Wait here.", I say after we're backstage and cross my arms infront of my chest. ,,Why?", Hanji asks confused and I sight. ,,I wanna see them.", I answer and point at the group of probably teenagers. My friend looks at me confused, but I just ignore them and look at the brunette boy with the ocian eyes. It's hard for me to acces him. He looks like he's probably the front singer, but I can't sence, if he's good or not. I'll see. ,,And now: The Titans!", the presenter shouts and I click my thoung. Titans? What a stupid name! ,,By the way, I think you were absolutely amazing!", Hanji grins and I role my eyes. ,,Oh shut up.", I say and lean against the wall. The music starts and I can sense the brunette is hella nervous. Something tells me he's gonna mess up terribly. He takes a deep breath, bevore he starts to sing and I'm honestly surprised. Even in the deep octaves I can hear he's good. Ugh, I hate being wrong. I listen to him for a while until he goes high and goosbumbs run down my back. I've never heard something like that. It's weard. His voice is so rough, but in a good way. Why did I never hear of this band ever bevore? They're amazing! I love their sound and the voice of the frontsinger. I need to talk to him. I just have too. There the brunette stops singing and the music stops too. Everyone cheers and the three bandmembers walk towards, bevore they bow down and come back. I still can't really believe what I just heard. ,,They loved us!", the blond boy says and the brunette smiles. ,,I hope so!", he replies and goes through his hair. Now. I walk towards him and sight. ,,Hey you.", I say and he looks at me confused. ,,Can I talk to you?", I ask and he noods slowly.He noods at his friends and they go away, while the raivenhaired girl looks at me like she wants to kill me. Weard. ,,What's your name?", I ask after they're gone and the brunette blushes slightly. ,,Ehm...I'm Eren. You?" ,,I'm Levi. I-I really liked your performance." Now Eren blushes even more. ,,T-Thanks, I guess. I liked yours too."