Visit

Silently I glare into the two ociancolored eyes infront of me. ,,You're annoying.", I hiss, but the other guy seems to show no reaction. ,,Last time you said something else.", Eren says calm and I bite my teeth together. This little bitch. He's never at home. Only a few times a month so I can make sure he's still alive. ,,Last time I said you should go fuck yourself, before you left without another godamn word.", I reply and try to sound as confident as possible, which is hard in this situation. ,,You don't care, until my bed doesn't smell like me anymore, so you can't touch yourself  in it anymore." My eyes widen and the brunette chuckles a little. ,,Come on, don't think I didn't notice. I know how frustrated you are when I'm not there." The problem is, this is fucking true. Eren and I are roomates, but like I've said, he's never at home. After a while I started to catch feelings for him, but never confessed. Instead I started to fantasise about him and even want as faar as touching myself in his bed while imagening it's him who's touching me like that, though I knew this was never about to happen. ,,And what is that supposed to tell me now?", I ask and try to push him away from me, but it doesn't help. Eren keeps pushing me against the wall of his bedroom and doesn't seem like he's gonna let go soon. ,,I know exactly what you want." ,,Aha, and what is that thing?" ,,You want me to fuck you." Exactly. ,,If we'd ever do it, I'd make you my bitch, believe me." ,,You could never. You crave for being dominated by me and having my cock up you tight little ass." I bite my teeth together. ,,You're saying a lot of vulgar things, you man slut.", I hiss and his lips turn into a significant smirk. ,,Who's the slut here?", he asks and lifts my arms above my head. With his free hand he suddenly gribs between my legs and I let out a surprised groan. ,,If you want it so bad, then get yourself what you want. I'm not holding you back." Eren lets go of my hands and  pushes me down on my knees. I know what he wants and I wanna do it so fucking bad. ,,What the hell are you waiting for?" Quickly I order my hands to open his pants and when I'm finally done I pull out his huge already hard dick. ,,Suck.", Eren orders harshly and pulls on my hair. Carefully I lick over the tip, before putting it into my mouth as much as I can. ,,Yes, just like that. Suck it like the little bitch you are." I don't like him talking to me like that. But at the same time it turns me on so fucking bad that I could explode. Isn't that what I always wanted? Being on my knees infront of Eren and pleasuring him with my mouth? God, so many times I imagened that and now it finally comes true. The brunette lets out a deep groan before I feel his hot liquid running down my throat. He grabs my hair and pulls me back. Suddenly he lays his food on the bulge between my legs and presses slightly, causing me to whimper. ,,Did you seriously got hard by sucking cock? Damn, you're more of a whore than I thought you'd be." I bite my teeth together. ,,Don't talk to me like that, you  fucking pervert.", I reply and glance up to him. ,,Naw, stop talking shit, I know you enjoy getting degraded by me." ,,Aha, and what makes you think that?" ,,I just know. Now get up on your feet so I can fuck you." I do what I'm told and Eren pulls me into his bedroom. The place where I spend nights touching myself and whishing it would be him. Now I finally get what I wanted. Not like I'd ever admit that. Suddenly I get pushed down on the bed and my wrists pinned down on the matress. The other male smashes his lips against mine and I lean into the kiss. There he littelary rips my shirt off and takes off my pants, so I now lay completely naked and exposed under him. ,,That's how I like you. Now spread you legs." I do as I'm orderd and without any warning he enters me, causing me to cry out in pain. ,,Stop, it hurts!", I beg, but instead of stopping Eren starts to slam it inside of me without any mercy. There he hits a spot that feels forbiddenly good. ,,OH FUCK, RIGHT THERE!" The feeling of his massive dick inside of me hitting my prostate over and over again makes me go crazy. I want it all. I want everything of him. After a few more thrusts I feel my orgasm coming closer. ,,Eren, I-I'm coming!", I moan and his lips turn into a smirk. ,,Then come, you little bitch.", he replies and pinches my nibbles. In this moment I come all over our stomaches and he comes a few seconds afterwards. We ride out or orgasms until Eren pulls out and looks at me. ,,Fuck, that was good.", he says hardbreathing and I nood. ,,Let me tell you a secret." I furrow my brows. ,,I love you. I did since I first met you and the reason why I'm always gone is because I'm scared I might hurt you." I furrow my brows. ,,That's the most ridiculous think I've ever heard.", I say and Eren sights, before smirking a little. ,,Round two?" ,,Fine, you little shit.