The innocense of desire (part 2)

It's been a week and I'm still not over the fakt that I had sex with my fucking brother. After that day I refuse to even look at him and we just talk barely. Eren's parents wonder wy, but of course I can't tell them. I know they see and love me as their own son so I think they would flip out or something. I got invited from Hanji to a party and I'm glad I can distract myself a little from everything. I already asked Carla and Grisha and they were fine with it. I know I'm eighteen and wouldn't have to ask them, but I'll do it anyways so they don't worry.

,,See you later!", Levi yells and closes the door behind him. I sight. After this thing last weekend he didn't say a word to me. Sad. Suddenly I feel my fathers hand on my shoulder. I turn around and see him smiling at me. ,,Let's celebrate our own party.", he says and I have to smile too. ,,Sounds great.", I answer happy. We spend the whole evening drinking, laughing and watching random movies until my parents fall asleep. They drunk way to much, of course they're tired. I don't really like drinking, so I'm sober. I sight while putting a blanket over my mother as my phone suddenly rings. Who the fuck is that this late. I pick it up and see it's Levi. Huh?

,,Hello?"

,,Hi, Eren. This is Hanji. Could you pick up Levi? He can't even walk straight."

I have to smile.

,,Sure. I'm coming."

,,Thank you. See you then."

,,Yeah, see you."

I hang up, grab my keys and jacket and enter my car. I know were Levi and his friends usually celebrate, so I know were to go. After like ten minutes I arrive at the club and see Hanji and Levi standing infront of it. I park and leave my car. I nearly burst out in laughing, when I see Levi's facial expression. Damn, he's defintly drunk. ,,Eren, good you're coming! I can't handle him anymore!", Hanji groans. ,,Coming.", Levi repeats and starts to laugh. Wow, it's worst then I thought. ,,See?", Hanji asks and pulls him back, because he just wanted to walk away. ,,Come on, get your drunk ass in the car.", I sight and open the cardoor. ,,I'm not that drunk!", Levi replies with his drunk voice, but sits in the car. ,,See you then Hanji.", I say and sit next to Levi. The whole drive none of us says a thing. One time Levi tryes to turn on tbe radio, but just gave me a half heartattack, because it was way to loud. After a time, that feels lime internety, we finally arrive at home and we exit the car. Suddenly the raven falls to the ground and I role my eyes annoyed. ,,Get the fuck up!", I hiss, but Levi doesn't move. ,,Carry me, Eren!", he says and rases his hands. I sight bevore picking him up bridal style and carrieng him into the house. Suddenly he does something I never expected him to do just like that. Levi starts to kiss and suck my neck and I let put a little, surprised moan. ,,Stop it!", I hiss, but of course he doesn't. ,,I can't, I'm kinda horny right now.", he replies and wraps his arms around my neck. I decite to ignore him and walk up to his room. I open the door and place him on his bed, as he suddenly pulls me down to him and turnes me around, so he lies on top of me. ,,What the fuck are you doing?", I ask surprised. ,,Doing what you did to me.", the other male answers and pulls my shirt over my head. I have to grin to. ,,Then do it." This has to be the sign he's been wating for, because now he attackes my neck again and I let out a silent moan. Suddenly he rips my shirt of and throws it in the courner. ,,Hey, I liked that one.", I say surprised. ,,I'll buy you a new one.", Levi replies and smashes his lips against mine. He starts to kiss down my neck and chest and I burry my  hands in his soft hair. He reaches my pants and grins at me. What the fuck does he wanna do? Slowly Levi opens my pants and pulls out my already hard dick. ,,What are you-oh fuck!" He's giving me a fucking blowjob. Normally he wouldn't do such things, even if I forced him too. He's defintly drunk as fuck and something tells me he's gonna regret this tomorrow and I'll be beaten up, but I don't care about this right now. I just want him to fuck me until I see fucking stars. I throw my head back and moan as I feel my release coming closer and come a few seconds after in Levi's mouth. He pulls back and grins at me. I just breath hard, not being able to say anything. The raven comes back up to me and looks me straight in the eyes. ,,Come on, was my blowjob really that bad?", he asks and sights. ,,No, it was amazing.", I answer and smile. ,,Good. Stay like that." Now Levi takes my pants completely off and starts to undress himself. First his shirt, then his pants and then his boxers, what makes me gasph. Fuck, I didn't notice he's this huge bevore. I were to bussy with other parts of his body, but now I'm quite scared. It's like ten inches or something. ,,Wy're you looking so terrified? It's not like you've never seen me naked.", Levi says and shakes his head. ,,I just don't  remember it being this big. I don't think it'll fit.", I answer and blush. ,,It will. And now spread your legs.", the raven replies. I bite my teeth together and do as I'm told, when Levi suddenly pushes in without any prep and I nearly scream out in pain, but hold myself  back, because I don't want my parents to hear me. ,,What the fuck?!", I ask shocked and feel tears filling my eyes. ,,Sorry, couldn't hold back. But I'm gonna make you feel good, I promise." With these words Levi starts to move and the only thing I feel is pure pleasure. ,,Fuck Eren, you feel so fucking good!", the other male moans into my ear and softly nibbles on it. I just nood and moan as answer. ,,Levi, I think I'm-Ahhgh!" I burry my face in his neck as my orgasmn crashes over me. ,,I'm close too.", Levi moans and in this moment I feel his hot liquid filling my insides. After we're both done with comming, he pulls out and falls next to me. ,,Something tells me you're gonna regret this tomorrow.", I say hard breathing. ,,I don't think so.", Levi replies and grins. I look at him confused. ,,Surprise, I'm completely sober. I only drank one wine." My eyes widen. ,,Are you completely out of mind? You don't even look at me for a whole week and then out of sudden you friend tells me you're drunk and then you fuck me! What kind of weard shit is this?" To be honest, I have no idea why I'm so mad. It littelary makes no sence. ,,After you littelary forced me to have sex with you I had really weard feelings about this and then I talked to Hanji about this and of course they were fangirling. Then they came to the amazing idea to pretend I'm drunk and see how you'd react and yeah. This happend." I nood. I guess I should tell the truth now. ,,You know...I really like you, Levi. I do since I was 14 and just didn't know how tell you. I get if you hate me now, I'd hate me too if I-" Bevore I can finish my sentence, Levi's lips meet mine. He pulls back and carres my cheek. ,,I could never hate you, Eren.", he says and smiles. ,,I-I probably should go to my room now. I think my parents would kill us if they found us naked in one bed.", I say and wanna stand up, but Levi pulls me back to him. ,,I don't care. I guess from now on they'll have to deal with the fakt that I'm your boyfriend now.", he says and wraps his arms around me. ,,Boyfriend? Are you serious?" ,,If I weren't, I wouldn't have said that." Huh, right again. When he's really serious, then my dream comes finnaly true. ,,I'd love that.", I whisper and cuddle into his chest. Finally it's like I always wanted it.