Always (part 2)

When I wake up next morning, it's still very early. I look at Eren, who's still sleeping in my arms. Carefully I stroke over his hair and sight. I can't describe how much I missed him. Finally I can be with my family again. With a sight I sit up and climb out of the bed. I look at Eren one more time, before I make my way to the kitchen to make breakfeast. I grab some toast and eggs and start my work. ,,Daddy?", I suddenly hear behind me and turn around. There stands Avi and looks at me tired. ,,Good morning.", I say and smile slightly. There he runs towards me and wraps his arms around me. I go on my knees and pull him a little closer to me. ,,I missed you so much.", he says and looks at me with a bride smile on his face. ,,I missed you too.", I reply and cup his soft cheek. ,,Wow, did you grow again?", I ask right after and his smiles turnes brighter. ,,Yes! Papa said I nearly got you!", he answers and I shake my head. ,,Nah, you still have to grow a little until then." ,,And Papa also said, you're short and that one day I'll be much taller than you." I role my eyes. ,,You don't have to listen to everything Papa says." Avi laughs a little bevore letting himself fall against me. ,,Where is Papa?" ,,He's still asleep. Wait, I'll wake him up. You can already start eating, okay?" ,,Okay." Quickly I stand up and go into the bedroom, where Eren still lies in our bed. I walk towards him and kiss his cheek. ,,Eren, wake up.", I say quitely and the brunette slowly opens his eyes. ,,Mmmm, let me sleep.", he replies and pulls the blanket over his head, but I instantly pull it away again. ,,Get your ass up, I made breakfeast." Eren groans annoyed and tired, before he sits and pulls me towards him. ,,I'm awake. Happy now?", he asks and I nood.  ,,Yeah, now come on, Avi's waiting.", I answer and my husband swings his legs out of the bed, before standing up. Together we walk into the kitchen where Avi's sitting on the table and chews on a peace of toast. ,,Hey, Papa!", he says and smiles at Eren. ,,Hey Avi.", this one replies and sits down. I do the same. ,,Daddy said I shouldn't listen to you anymore.", Avi says and I look at him confused. ,,That's not what I said." ,,Then what did you say?", Eren asks and looks at me in a way I don't like. ,,Avi told me, you told him I'm short, so I told him, he doesn't have to listen to everything you tell him." ,,So I'm not allowed to speak facts anymore?" Ugh. I wanna say a very bad word, but since Avi's here I just keep it in and change the subject. ,,Avi, do you already know what you want for your birthday?", I ask and my son shruggs his shoulders. ,,I already got what I wanted.", he answers with a smile and I sight. ,,He was really terrifyed you might not be back until then.", Eren says and I lean against his shoulder. ,,Well, now I'm home again." ,,Okay, then I want a little brother!" Eren sights while stroking over my back. ,,Come on, we talked about this.", he says and I look at him confused. ,,What if we just get you a pet for first?", I ask Avi and his expression lightens up a bit. ,,A pet is fine too!" I smile slightly and my husband laughs a little. I missed this so much. My perfect, little family. I love them both so unbelievable much and I'll never give them up.