One in two

,,Levi, I'm back!", I shout and close the door behind me. No answer. Weard. Usually he should be home to this time. ,,Levi? Levi, where are you?", I ask loudly and go through every room of our apartment. Levi is my boyfriend. We moved together two months ago and I'm very happy with him. He's never been out without telling me. ,,We're in the livingroom!", I hear Levi shouting and sight. Wait, we? Maybe he just said something wrong. Yeah, probably. I open the door of the livingroom and my eyes widen in shock. I expected Levi being there like usuall and he kind of does, but instead of my one Levi, there are sitting two right next to eachother and both are looking me like I'm there favorite food. Something tells me this isn't gonna end up well. I close the door and unlock it. A few seconds afterwards I hear the two Levis banging against the door. ,,Come on, open the door! We just wanna play with you!", one of them shouts and I bite my teeth together. ,,No! First explain what the fuck is going on here!", I reply, still hella confused. ,,Open the fucking door or else I'm gonna kick it in!" ,,Explain! Why are there two of you? Or do you have a secret twinbrother I know nothing about?" ,,No, we're not twins! We're technicly the same person!" ,,What?" ,,Now open the door and let us explain everything to you!" I sight and unlock the door. I know Levi's strong enough to kick the door in, so restisting would be pointless. I look at the two Levis infront of me. ,,So, what the hell is going on here?", I ask and lean against the doorframe. They sight. Shit, it's creepy that they're doing everything at the same time. Like Levi's standing infront of a mirror. ,,We don't remember. One of us fell asleep and after we woke up, we where two." What? So there's no logical explanation for this. What the fuck happend here? ,,And...who is the real Levi?", I ask after a while and they grin. ,,We're both the same person, Eren.", Levi1 answers and they both come closer to me. ,,We have the same memorys and are both completely the same.", Levi2 says and I hit against the wall. Fuck. ,,Hey, do you think we can both fit inside him?", Levi1 asks Levi2 and they grin. ,,There's only one way to find it out." May my ass steel. I gulp and blush. Suddenly the Levi's grap my wrists and Levi1 kisses my lips while Levi2 is attacking my neck. I feel four hands exploring my entire body and that feels good in a very weard way. After a while Levi1 starts to kiss down my neck too and I let out a long moan. I throw my head back and bite my lip. I feel my shirt getting lift up and to heads sliding under it. ,,What is this supposed to be?", I ask hard breathing. Of course I don't get an answer. I just hear the breathing of the two Levis. I lay my hands on there backs and enjoy what they're doing to me. After all Levi's my boyfriend and I love him. And it really seems like they're the same person, so I'm fine with that. I get ripped out of my thoughts by someone lifting me up bridal style. ,,Into the bedroom.", Levi1 says and Levi2, who's holding me, noods. We go into the bedroom and I get layed on the bed. Then everything goes fast. The two Levi's rip all my clothes off and fall over me. They place kisses all over my body and I can do nothing different than liying here and let them do. I'm completely gone with my mind. I don't even notice one of them fingering me, until he hits my prostate. I moan out in surprise and the Levi's grin. ,,Do you like that!", Levi1 asks, while Levi2 is working on my nipples. ,,Gotta prep you good.", Levi1 says and I know exactly what he means by that. Damn. ,,Ready?", Levi1 asks Levi2 and  they both grin at eachother. ,,Yeah.", he answers andvthey both turn me around. ,,On your arms and knees.", one of them orders and I do as I'm told. ,,Come on, this won't fit.", I say and nervously bite my lip. ,,We won't know if we don't try it." I groan scared. Something tells me that this is gonna hurt very bad. I scream out in pain when they both try to enter me at the same time, what doesn't work out so well. ,,Stop, it hurts!", I scream and feel tears streaming down my face. But I'm getting ignored straight away. After a few seconds the Levi's force themselfs inside me and I have problems to hold myself in my current position. ,,Please, I can't!" ,,It's gonna stop hurting soon." Ugh, that's so typical Levi! And he wonders why I never let him top. He's just way to rough in bed. I bite my teeth together while they start moving in a synch rythem. With every thrust they go harder and faster and that's just to much to handle for me. I moan and scream, not sure if it's pain or pleasure that makes me sound like that. But it feels kinda good, tho. I throw my head back and start to move with my lover's rythem. There hands sliding over my entire body and I hear deep groans from him. ,,He's mine." What? ,,No, he's mine. I've been here first." ,,No, I where." Are they seriously arguing about who I belong to? ,,No, Eren loves me more." ,,No, he loves me more!" Huh, they're littelary the same person, so how the fuck should I love one more than the other? ,,Hey, Eren. You love me more, right?" ,,No, take me! You know I love you!" This keeps going for way to long and there shouting gives me headache. ,,Take me!" ,,No, me!"  They touch me everywhere they can reach and it gets way to overhelming. Stop! Please stop! I'm trying to say something, but there aren't any words coming out of my mouth. Stop! Stop! ,,STOP!" ,,Eren, what the fuck?" I open my eyes and look around. I'm laying in my bed. Did I just dream everything? ,,Eren, are you okay?" I look next to me and look into Levi's face. Fucking hell, no! I jump back and accedantly fall out of the bed. ,,What the hell is going on  with you? Did you dream bad or something?", Levi asks and helps me up. Wow, it really was just a dream. Just one Levi, not two. Just my only Levi. ,,You could say so.", I answer and lay back next to him. ,,According to your reaction it had something to do with me." I nood. Should I tell him? Well, I know he would never judge me, so why not? ,,I came back from work and instead of you just waiting for me, there also where a second version of you. You both acted the same and suddenly fell over me like animals. Then you suddenly started to argue about who I belong to, even though you got along the whole time. Then I woke up." I notice Levi's creeped out look laying on me and sight. ,,Damn, you have weard nightmares.", he says and looks at the ceiling. I nood. After a few seconds he turns around and cuddles into my chest and falls asleep.

Bruh, what the fuck was this even?