My little angle

I look out of my window, as I see a similiar face. I sight annoyed and open it. ,,Wy can't you just leave me alone? I told you to stay away." Eren sights. ,,I just can't. You're just too beatifull.", he says and looks at me like a sad puppy. ,,Stop this cheesy shit and go were ever you came from.", I reply annoyed and role my eyes. ,,You know I can't. I've been kicked out from heaven and for some reason you're the only one who can see me, so I'm staying here." I role my eyes annoyed. ,,Come in, already.", I growl and Eren jumps happy into my room. ,,You know Levi, I like you. And that you always let me in means you like me too.", he says and sits down on my chair. ,,Shut up, you shitty brat.", I reply and sit on my bed. ,,You refuse. So you like me." The brunette spreats his wings and smiles at me. Damn, he's so godamn cute. To be honest, I really like him. But of course I can't tell him that. Suddenly Eren stands up from the chair and comes closer to me. ,,Hey, what the fuck are you doing?", I ask as he touches my face slightly. ,,I just think you're absolutly handsome.", he answers and goes over my lips. I know I should push him away, but I don't. Honestly I enjoy his touch. This fucking brat! ,,Leave it.", I say and look away. ,,If you didn't want it, you'd push me away. Be honest. You love being touched by me.", Eren says and pushes me down on my bed, so he's liying on top of me. ,,Get.of.me." ,,Okay, then push me down." Fuck. This is bad. This is gonna escalate, if he doesn't get of me soon. The brunette slowly leans down to me and places a soft kiss on my lips, giving me goosebumbs. ,,I love you, Levi. I did since the beginning and I want to show you how much I love you.", he whispers and kisses me again. ,,Are you gonna fuck me or what?", I ask sarcasticly, not expecting a serius answer. ,,That was what I was planning to do." ,,Wait, what?" ,,You still can say no. Or you can say nothing and just let me make you feel good.", Eren says. Should I let him fuck me? I haven't had sex in a long time and not very often. Maby three times or something and it was with a women, so it would be my first time with a guy. ,,Do whatever you want.", I say finally and Eren smiles. He slides his hands under my shirt and pulls it over my head. ,,You've got such a beatifull body.", he says and pinches my nibbles, making me moan.

Finally I can have him. I've been waiting for this since I first met him and now he's liying here under me and I can do with him anything I want. I don't know how maby times I've been jerking off thinking of him. ,,Are you going on or what?", Levi asks suddenly. ,,Sorry, I just were...in thoughts.", I answer and place a kiss on his lips. I slide my thoung into his mouth and lick the underside of his, earning a little moan. I slowly unbutton his pants and pull them down, only leaving him in his boxers. I go with my hands over his chest and abs. Fuck, his body is so godamn beatifull! I starts to kiss down his neck and chest until I reach his nipples. I lick over them and Levi moans in pleasure. I need to hear more of that. I just have to. ,,Fuck, Levi! I can't wait any longer.", I say and start to undress myself. The raven watches every single of my movements until I'm completely naked. I pull down his black boxers, exposing his rockhard dick. ,,Did these few things just make you this hard?", I ask surprised and grin. ,,Shut up and go on!", Levi just replies and pulls me up to him. ,,Spread you legs." He does as I say. I place myself at his entrace, making him whimper. ,,I'm gonna put it in now." With these words I enter him and feel his nails digging into my back. ,,Pull out! It hurts!", Levi nearly screams. ,,It's gonna be better.", I reply and start thrusting inside him.

Shit, this hurts like hell. What have I gotten myself into? Suddenly Eren hits a spot that makes me moan. ,,Guess I found your prostate.", he grins and hits it again. The pain turnes into pure pleasure. ,,Fuck, Eren!", I moan while digging my nails deeper into his back. ,,That's not my name." ,,What?" ,,That's not my name." I realise what he wants. ,,I'm not calling you that!", I say annoyed, as his pace suddenly stops. ,,You know what: We can repeat this all night. I will bring you too your edge and stop, letting you undone. And I'll repeat this all over if you don't do what I say.", he says and pins my hands on the matress. Suddenly he slams inside me again and I arch my back in pleasure. After a few more thrusts I feel my realise coming closer. ,,I'm close.", I say and Eren suddenly stops again. ,,Wait, wy did you stop?", I ask confused. ,,I want you to beg for it. Beg for me to let you come.", the brunette replies with a grin. I sight. ,,Please, let me come, daddy!" This is so fucking embarrising! ,,Good boy." Eren enters me and starts to thrust again. Finally I'm getting closer again and come all over mine and Eren's chest. But the other male takes his time with comming. Very much time. And I come many times and cry tears of pleasure when he takes me doggy. After a while his thrusts are getting more unregular until I feel his hot liquid filling my insides. Eren makes a few more thrusts until he pulls out and falls beside me. ,,That was amazing.", he says and smiles at me. I'm completely out of breath, so I just don't say anything and nood. ,,I love you, Levi. I did since the beginning and I don't wanna ever leave you.", the brunette says and pulls me closer to him. He wraps his wings around me and places a kiss on my forhead. We lie like this for a while until I fall asleep.