Last chance

I wrap my arms around Levi, who's sitting on my lap with his lips on mine. At first I was just one of his customers, but we became serious about eachother. It was kinda funny, how we met. I came out to my friends as gay and they forced me to go into a gay strippclub with them. And there I saw Levi. I went into the club multiple times, just to see him and he seemed to notice. I nearly got a heartattack, when he talked to me. I don't know how, but somehow we became very close and I love him and he loves me. I just have to get him to say it. We made a bet about this. If I can make him cum in bed, he will confess. I don't know wy this is so important to me, but I want Levi to say, that he loves me. He gave me three chances and I messed up the first two. Levi always seemed kinda sad and something tells me, that he wants to confess. I won't mess up this time. I have a plan, that just has to work. I pull back from the kiss and look at the raven. ,,I remember still having one chance open.", I say and slide my hands under his shirt. ,,And what are you planning to do this time? You know that this is your last chance.", he replise and goes through my hair. ,,You're gonna ride me. I'll just lay there and you can do as you please." ,,Then let's at least go to your house." ,,Okay."

Twenty minutes later

,,Damn, what a sight!", I grin as Levi sits on me. ,,Don't stare at me like that.", he replies and blushes. How ironic. He hates being staired at but is a stripper. ,,But I just can't keep my eyes from you." ,,Shut up and let me do." Levi starts to move and I dig my nails in his hips. ,,Fuck, you feel so good!", I moan and throw my head back. I can scense that he's holding back some moans, but it doesn't work all the time and I have to grin when I hear them. I really have to hold back not to touch him. Huh, but I didn't say I won't use my hands, so it's fine I guess. I pinch his nipple and the raven lays his hand on my face. ,,What the fuck are you doing?", he asks completely out of breath. ,,I didn's say I wouldn't use my hands. But you like that, don't you?", I answer and pinch harder, making him moan. ,,Now lean down so I can suck them." Levi does as I say and I start to suck on his nibbles. ,,Don't bite! Fuck!" Shit, I can't hold back anymore. ,,I'm sorry, Levi!" I slam inside Levi, even though I promised not to. ,,Eren! Not so hard!" I close my eyes and bite my teeth together. Shit, I'm coming. I'm gonna mess up again. I get ripped out of my thoughts from Levi screaming and moaning. He never sounded like that bevore. I open my eyes and in this moment white liquid drips on my chest. He came. I'm done right after him. Levi let's himself fall and my chest and breathes hard. ,,I love you, Eren.", he says and I smile. ,,Took long enough. But I love you too.", I reply and wrap my arms around him. We stay like that for a while, until I turn Levi around and look at him. ,,Round two?" ,,Fine, you bastard."