Date night

Fuck, Eren has been gone for way to long. My roomate just wanted to go on a date and now it's midnight and he's still not back. I guess, I'll have look for him. I know he went to the restraunt down the street, so I guess I'll starts looking there. To be onest, it made me kinda angry, that Eren went on a date with another guy. We've been friends since we were children and I started really liking him. But if he's happy, then I'm happy too, so it's fine. I put on jacket and shoes and go to the restraunt. I hope he's fine. After a few minutes I'm finally there and look through the big window in the building, were I can see my roomate nowere. Fuck. Suddenly I notice a silent sobbing  from a near side street. I slowly go after the sobbing and look into the dark street. There's a person sitting on the floor. It's Eren. But he's completely naked and has his face burried in his arms. What the hell happend to him? ,,Eren." The brunette  looks up with tearsswollen eyes. I kneel next to him and lay my hand on his shoulder. ,,What happend to you?", I ask quitely. ,,Nothing. Can we just go home?", he replise and looks away. I sight. Something tells me, that something terrible happend to him. I take off my jacket and put it around Eren. ,,Yea." I stand up, but he keeps sitting on the floor. ,,I can't. It hurts.", he sobbs and looks at the ground. ,,Eren, please tell me what happend. I can't help you if you don't tell me. You can trust me.", I say and go on my knees again. Suddenly Eren starts to burst out in tears and looks at me. ,,I-didn't w-wanted t-to sleep w-with him on our f-first date, s-so he p-pulled me i-into here a-and r-raped me." Shit. That goddamn bastart. ,,It's fine. It's not your fault. We're going home now, okay? I'll carry you.", I say finally and pick Eren up. His whole body is shaking and his sobbing loudly. He leans his head against my chest and wraps his shaking arms around my neck. The time passes slwo, until we finally arrive at our house. I lay the brunette down on the sofa and sit next to him. ,,Levi, I'd like to take a shower now." I take Eren into the bathroom and while he's showering, I go into his room to get him some fresh clothes. I start to think about what happend. I'm gonna kill the asshole, who did that to my Eren. I'm gonna fucking kill him. Eren's such an innocend, happy guy and just the imagination of someone doing this to him makes me wanna throw out. I knew him my entire life and we've always been there for eachother, so I will be there for him this time too. I go back to the bathroom and lay his clothes next to the shower. ,,I'll lay your clothes down here, okay? Just take your time.", I say. ,,Thank you, Levi. I'm done now, but....can you help me? Standing and walking hurts like hell.", Eren replies with a shaking voice. ,,Now?" ,,Yea, now." I hear the water stopping, so I open the shower and see my roomate sitting on the floor. He looks completly done and tierd. I help him on his feet, dry him up and help him putting his clothes on. ,,Do you want to go to bed?" ,,No. Can we watch a movie or something? I need to distract myself a little." I nood. ,,Should I make you some hot chocolate?" ,,Yea.." I help Eren into the livingroom, put on his favorite movie, Iron Man, go into the kitchen and make Eren hot chocolate and myself a tea. After I'm done, I go back and reach the chocolate to him. ,,Thank you. For everything.", the brunette whispers and leanes his head against my shoulder. He sips on his drinlyou don't feel the same. But seems like you do, so it's fine." We lay there a while without saying anything. ,,Everything hurts.", Eren whispers after a while and burries his face in my chest. ,,Tomorrow we're going to the police and this bastard'll get what he deserves, okay." ,,Yea..." I feel his body starting to shake again and his breath becomming harder. I wrap my arms around him and hold him close to me. ,,Hey, it's fine. No one will hurt you anymore.", I say and place a kiss on Eren's forehead. ,,It was so disguasting. His big hands touching me like that. Fuck!", he crys and I feel my shirt getting wet. I will protect him no matter what. And I will do everything to make the bastard pay for doing this to him.