Kitten

I wrap my arms around Levi's shoulders and burry my face into his neck. ,,What do you want, Baby?", he asks and looks over his shoulder. ,,What are you doing, Daddy?", I ask back and he sights. ,,I'm bussy." ,,Mmmmh!" ,,Later, okay?" ,,But I can't wait any longer!" Now he seems to realise what's going on. ,,Are you in heat again?" ,,Yeaaaah." ,,Ugh, fine. Do you want me to count?" ,,Yep!" ,,Okay. 1,2,3..." I start to run up the stairs, looking for a good place to hide. I decide for the little closet in the wall. He wouldn't expect me here. I close the door behind me and have to giggle at my own smartness. This time I'm gonna win. This is what we always do when I'm in heat. We play hide and seek and when Levi finds me after three minutes he decides what we do and when he doesn't I decide. The last times he's always won, but this time I'm gonna win. I hear him coming up the stairs and his smell makes me go crazy, but I keep shut while counting the seconds. ,,Eren, where are you?", I hear him asking, but also can hear that he's walking into the completely wrong direction. Haha, I'm a genius. 120, 121, 122...Not much longer and I won. Hehe. I wait a little longer. 160,161,162...Just a little more. 170,171,172,173,174,175...,,Got you!" I flinch together when Levi suddenly rips the door open and blocks my way out. ,,That's not fair, you did that on purpose!", I say insultet and my boyfriend strokes me behind my ear. I start to purr and lean into his touch. I feel butterflyes flying inside my stomach. ,,P-Please, I need you.", I say and he smiles slightly. ,,Okay, then come here.", he replies and lifts me up in bridal style. I wrap my tail around his waist and my arms around his neck, while he carries me into our bedroom. Way to slow for me. Being so close to him triggers my heat even more and makes it even harder to control myself. I start to sweat and am probably a blushing mess. ,,Please hurry up, I can't take it anymore!", I beg and he grabs me a little tighter. ,,Needy, aren't we?", he asks and I bite my teeth together. Suddenly he touches my tail and I let out a surprised cry. ,,Please!" He chuckles. ,,Then I don't wanna torture you any longer." I notice we're already in the bedroom and lean myself into the direction of the bed. I instantly get layed down on it. Levi crawls on top of me and pins my wrists down on the matress. He starts to kiss and bite my neck and I let out a pleased moan. Slowly he pulls my yellow hoodie up and slightly pinches my nibbles. ,,Ah, stop teasing!", I say with my teeth bitten together and the raven grins up to me. Then he quickly undresses us both and lays on top of me again. ,,Ready, Baby?", he asks and I nood. ,,Yes, Daddy. Give me everything you have." He doesn't waist a single second with prepping and puts it in all at once. ,,Ah, yes, that's nice!", I moan as he slowly starts to move inside of me. After only a few thrusts he hits a spot that feels absolutely magical. ,,Ah, there!" ,,Is it there, Baby?" ,,Yes, please! Oh my god!" ,,Fuck, you feel so good inside, you know that, Baby?" This goes for a while until I feel my orgasm building up inside me. ,,Daddy, I'm coming!", I nearly scream and Levi burries his face into my neck. ,,I'm coming too, Baby.", he replies and a few seconds afterwards I feel his hot liquid filling my insides. I come right afterwards. ,,I love you, Eren." ,,I love you too." 

So, here was a little story with Neko-Eren. Hope you liked it!