My boyfriend on his period (Version 2)

,,Levi, I'm home!", I shout and put my jacket on the weardrope. No answer. Weard. ,,Levi?" ,,I'm here!", I hear my boyfriends voice shouting and have to smile a little. I'm still not used to how deep his voice got in the past few months. Good for him. I go into the livingroom, where he sits on the couch with a hot water bottle on his belly and a big bowl infront of him on the table. ,,Hey, are you okay?", I ask and sit next to him. ,,Why was I born a female again?", he groans and leans on my shoulder. ,,Oh, is it that time of the month?" ,,Yep. And i just want to die." I have to giggle. ,,Shouldn't you period stop after starting testosterone?", I ask and Levi shakes his head. ,,Just because I'm on testosterone now, doesn't mean it instantly stops.", he answers and I nood.  Didn't know that. ,,You know what's creepy?", I ask after a while and he looks at me confused. ,,No, what?" ,,When I met you, your voice was the highest shit ever. And now it's even deeper than mine.", I say and Levi laughs a little. ,,Guess I did a good job then.", he replies and goes through his hair. ,,Yes, you did." I wrap my arms around him and pull him closer to me. ,,I love you, Levi." ,,I love you too, Eren." I slide my hand over his belly, when I notice something. ,,You should take your binder off, you've been wearing it for nearly two days now.", I say and Levi groans annoyed. ,,Why?", he asks and crosses his arms infront o his chest. ,,I don't know much about this, but I'm pretty sure this can't be healthy for you ribs.", I answer and my boyfriend sights. ,,Fine. Then go out." I smile slightly. ,,Do you want me to make you a tea then?" He noods. Afterwards I go out of the livingroom right into the kitchen to make him a tea. While doing it, I get into thoughts. I know Levi since middle school. To this time, he didn't came out yet. He probably still thought, he was a girl. We became friends very quickly and when I was like fourteen, I started to have feelings for him, but I also noticed him becoming very unhappy. He cut off all his hair and started to wear very baggy clothes. I was really confused and I really worried about him, but he just didn't want to tell me, what was going on. When we were fivteen, he finally came out as trans and told me his name's Levi and his prounouns are he/him. I Really like the name he choose. It fits him. Much better than the old one did. Like a month afterwards I finally had the balls to confess and since then we're together. This was five years ago and I still support him as good as I can. One year ago we finally moved together and I was never happier bevore. After a while the tea ist done and I'm going back into the livingroom where Levi still sits on the couch and looks hella frustated. Poor guy. I place the cup on the table infront of him and sit next to him. ,,Thanks.", he mumbles and grabs it. I lean on his shoulder and sight. ,,I feel awfull.", Levi says and takes a sip of the tea. ,,Anything I can do to make you feel better?", I ask and smile slightly. ,,Not really.", he answers and takes another sip. I groan tired and lay my head into his lap. ,,By the way, I got called a lesbian today.", Levi says and I furrow my brows. ,,Why would anyone do that?" ,,I don't know, maybe because I just look fiucking feminine." ,,No, you don't, don't say such a thing about yourself!" The raven sights. ,,You just say that, because you're my boyfriend." ,,No. You know, if I didn't know it better, I would think you're cis." ,,Don't talk shit." ,,No, no, it's true. You're the most manliest man I know. And I'm very happy to have you as my boyfriend." Levi cracks a little smile and carres my cheek. ,,I can't really take you serious.", he says with a soft voice and I smile, bevore sitting up. I watch him drinking out his tea, bevore he places it on the table again. Then he leans back and out of no where, he slides his hands under my shirt and I blush. ,,H-Hey, what are you doing?", I ask nervous, but Levi just ignores me. ,,I'm jelous.", he says while sliding his hand over my chest. I sight and decite to just let him do. I like the feeling on his hands on my body. ,,Fucking hell, why the fuck am I horny now?", Levi asks annoyed and I have to laugh. ,,Sorry, but I don't think I can help you with that.", I reply and place a kiss on his nose. ,,Yes, sadly. I swear, if I could, I would just fuck the shit out of you." ,,And I'm terrified of the day when you can." ,,As you should." Please, what is this conversation even? ,,Weard conversations we have here.", I say and shake my head. ,,Yeah, true." ,,Levi?" ,,Hm?" ,,You're absolutely handsome and I love you more than anything." ,,Uh, why saying such nice things out of sudden?" ,,Idk." ,,You're weard, but I love you too." 

Please, this was in my drafts for so long, but I wanted to share this with you, so yeah. I'm actually trans ftm by myself and I absolutely love this au. Shut up, Jace, no one cares! Fuck it, I'm telling you anyway. Btw, I think Levi on his period would be an absolute nightmare, who agrees with me? (Being on period absolutely sucks). I decided to rewrite this, because I didn't really like the first version and I think I'll do this with a few more oneshots, because I just don't really like them anymore. Btw, do you have any ideas for more oneshots? I'm just gonna shut up now, thanks for reading, I love you all!

Jace