I love you, Eren

,,Captain? Captain, were are you?", I shout while running through the woods conpletetly in panic. An hour ago Captain Levi suddenly got split up from the squad and we just couldn't find him, when we suddenly got attacked by a group of titans and I was the only one who survived. But just because I turned into a titan and could escape. Now I'm completely exausted from the transition, but I have to find Levi. I could never forgive myself if something happend to him. The truth is, I'm inlove with him, but I know it's just me who feels like this. He shouts at me for no reason and sometimes even hits me. He litelary hates me, but I just can't stop loving him, even though he makes me feel terrible. I keep running, breathing hard, hoping to find my captain. ,,Captain Levi!", I shout and start to panic even more. Suddenly I see a titan standing right infront of me. My heart stops for a second, as I look up to it and see, that he's holding a human in his big ass hand. It's Levi. Without wasting another second, I find myself in the air and make a deep cut in the titan's neck. I land on the floor again and watch him falling to the ground, bevore running towards Levi, who lies on the floor without moving a muscle. Fuck, please be alive! ,,Captain! Captain, can you hear me?", I ask and turn him around. I notice a big wound on his belly, wich makes him loosing much blood. ,,Eren?", I suddenly hear my superior whisper and I look at him again. ,,Yea, it's me, Captain.", I say and nood shakily. ,,Are you stupid? Wy are you walking here around alone?" ,,Because I'm the only one who's still alive." Levi's eyes widen and I regret saying this imidiatly. ,,But still. Go and look for the others. Now.", he says after a while. I shake my head. ,,No! I can't leave you here alone!", I nearly scream. ,,That's an order!" I feel tears coming into my eyes. ,,I don't care! I can't let you die!" ,,Wy?" ,,Because I love you!" Now it's out. I look away and feel the tears I tried to hold back streaming down my face. ,,That doesn't matter, Eren. We're all solgers and it's part of our job to risk our lives. I'm nothing special, but you are. You are humanity's biggest hope and if you die this hope is gone. I need you to go.", Levi says suddenly. I look back at him and his bleeding wound and start to panic. We both know he's not gonna make it, but I don't wanna believe it. And here is it again. The feeling of beeing wothless. I know if I weren't a titanshifter, no one would care if I died and this sucks. ,,And what if I weren't? If I weren't this important? I know you don't give a fuck about me. You show it to me way to often. But that's okay. Because I don't give a fuck about myself too. So we both have something in common." Wy am I telling him this? He's littelary diying on the floor and I'm telling him about my depressed thoughts. ,,I know. I did a lot of crule things to you and I'm sorry. Usually I'm not asking that but..please forgive me. I have my reasons for doing this to you, but this still doesn't apologises the way I forced you to feel.", Levi says and looks at the sky. ,,And what are these reasons?", I ask carefully. I'm not sure if I'm in the position to ask this, but I do it anyways. ,,I wanted to protect you. I was afraid of letting you close to me. You know, I don't have good experients with that. That's wy I pushed you away from me and treated you like shit. I-I'm sorry. The truth is...I love you Eren.", the raven answers and sights.  I can't believe what I hear there. He loves me? This can't be true, or? I sit a little closer to Levi and place his head in my lap. ,,Stay with me, okay? I'm sure someone will come and get us.", I say and my tears start streaming down my face again. ,,No. I'm going to die, Eren. That's part of the job." ,,Is there really no other way?" ,,There isn't. But just promise me one thing." I nood while sobbing hard. ,,Anything.", I say and wipe my tears away with my sleeve. ,,Don't cry over me. Maby you'll be sad at first, but you'll get over it. And one day you'll see the ocian for me, okay?", Levi says and gives me a soft smile. He looks at the sky again and sights. ,,Beatifull, isn't it? I'm glad it ends here.",  he says and smiles again. Slowly his eyes start to become empty until he closes them and every little movement dissapears from his body. Fuck, please no! My hands start to shake, as I feel hot tears running down my face and landing on the grass. No, I promised not to cry too much. I need to get away from here, even though it's hard. ,,I love you, Levi.", I whisper and place a soft kiss on Levi's forhead, bevore running in the woods again. My mind is still blury, while I'm trying to get the shit that just happend out of my mind. But in one thing I'm completely sure. I'm gonna survive until the end and  get out ofvthese walls and if it's the last thing I do.