My boyfriend on his period

I'm trying something here so I hope it works😂(Levi is a transguy)

I enter the house and look around. ,,Levi? Levi were are you?", I shout and go into the livingroom, were I see my boyfriend sitting on a couch with a blanket wrapped around him, a hot water bottle on his belly and a big bole with icecream on the table infront of him. ,,What happend to you?", I ask and sit next to him. ,,Wy was I born a female again?", he replies and groans annoyed. ,,Is it THAT week of the month again?", I laugh and lay one arm around him. He noods and burries his face in my shoulder. ,,You better stay at home, until it's over or you're gonna hit someone." ,,Already happend." I sight. ,,What did he do?" ,,He said I'm a women and said I'm such a cute, little lady." ,,This bastard. How did he even know?" Levi sights. ,,Do I really look that feminin?" Now I sight. ,,No, you don't. If I didn't knew you, I'd think you're a biological guy." ,,You're just saying it because you're my boyfriend." ,,No, I'm serius." ,,Fuck off." ,,What have I done?" ,,Just go and get some Mcdonalds, I'm hungry." ,,But it's night." ,,I don't care, I'm hungry." I laugh and start to caress his belly, as I suddenly notice something. ,,Do you have a new binder?" ,,Yea. Just got it yesterday. And now go!" ,,Fine, you little monster. And just so you know: You're the manliest man I've ever met." And with these words I leave to get my boyfriend food.