Only Mine

,,I know you're here! Come out, where ever you are! I'm gonna find you anyway, but if you come out by yourself, I will be nice to you." Shivers run down my back when I hear his voice. My grip around the knife in my hands tightens and I bite my teeth together. I just hope he won't find me in the little closet I'm hiding in. Levi. The man that destroyed my life. At first I thought he's nice. A good friend. Then a good partner. Someone I can love. But then thinks started to get worst. Levi started to get...weard. I wasn't aloud to meet my friends or even go out alone. But I didn't think anything bad on it and just kept on doing like Levi wanted it from me. But of course I still had contact to my friends, until slowly, one after another got killed and I didn't understand why and how this happend. Well, until I came into his basement one day and saw him, coverd in blood, with a big knife in his hands, standing infront of the dead body of my sister-like friend Mikasa. He killed all of them. All of my friends except for Armin, my best friend. After that Levi locked me up in his basement and didn't let me go. But today I managed to escape, but only made it into his upper house and now hiding in a little closet with a big kitchenknife in my hand. ,,Eren!", Levi shouts again and his voice sounds like he's close. If he only gets a little closer, I can maybe stab him and run away. And then to the police. Yeah, that's what I'm doing. Maybe if I'm fast enough,  I can get help soon enough and Levi doesn't die. My problem is, that after all I still love him and  don't want him to die. ,,Come out!" Now. I take a deep breath, bevore I jump out of the closet and wanna stab the knife directly into his belly, but he's faster and holds me back. ,,There you are.", Levi says and I feel tears filling my eyes. No! This isn't happening! ,,Please, let me go!", I beg under hard sobs and the raven sights. ,,Never.", he replies and pushes me against the wall, still having my right hand in his grip. ,,Did you seriously plan to kill me with that?", he asks and points at the knife in it. ,,No.", I answer as calm as possible. ,,Then what were you planning to do with that?" Liying wouldn't make any sence right now, so I decide just to tell him the truth. ,,I wanted to knock you out with it and quickly get help, so you wouldn't die.", I say and Levi let's out a silent tch. ,,You could've just kill me and run away, why didn't you?" Shit. I'm not letting him win. I'm not telling him. ,,You still love me, don't you?" Fuck. I nood slowly and a satisfyed smile hushes over Levi's face. ,,I knew it. You can be lucky I love you too, 'cause if I didn't, you would be laying three meters under the earth right now. But I do, which means I'll keep you with me. And now stop crying like a little baby and look at me. Look at me, Eren!" Roughly Levi grabs my face and forces me to look him straight in the eyes. ,,Apologise." ,,You're the one who should apologise." ,,For what?" ,,Are you kidding me? You killed all my friends and locked me up in your fucking basement!" Shit, that was to loud. He's gonna be angry now and I'll pay for it. ,,I did that, because they were in my way. I can't have anyone taking you away from me. That's why I'm locking you away. I'm keeping you save, you should be greatfull for that.", Levi just says, surprisingly calm. ,,You're crazy.", I whisper and he cubs my cheek. ,,Now apologise." ,,I-I'm sorry." ,,I can't hear you." ,,I'm sorry!" ,,Good boy. I love you. I love you, so much, I think I'm going crazy!" Already happend. ,,But now we're gonna stay together forever! Because you're mine, you're mine, you're mine, you're mine, you're mine, you're mine!" This man is absolutely insane. ,,Now come here.", he says after a while and presses his lips against mine. ,,I've gotta punish you for your missbehavior, you know that, Eren." Shit not again. And there is that weard, wellknown feeling of hatefull lust and the eargh to tease the shit out of him. ,,But I love getting punished.", I say quitely, my eyes fixed on the floor. ,,Then take those clothes of and get on your knees." I nood quickly and start taking my clothes off as fast as I can. I know Levi's hella impatient when it comes to these kind of thinks. After I'm fully naked I kneel on the floor and bite my teeth together. The other male unzipps his pants and grabs my hair. ,,You better do a good job, Eren."; he says and I know exactly what I'm supposed to do now. I take a deep breath, bevore I take him into my mouth as much as I can. After a few seconds of getting used to it, I slowly start to suck and Levi lets out a few moans. I let out a few ones to, which kinda surprises me. After a while I get into a stetic rythem and listen to Levi's deep groans. ,,Getting of like that to sucking dick? That's quite kink.", he grins and grabs my hair a little tighter. Oh, fuck off. I keep going like that for a while, until suddenly his moans are getting louder. ,,Good boy! Just like that, mmmh!" There he comes right into my mouth and I try my best to swallow it down. I know Levi doesn't like it when I get his floor dirty. ,,Well done, Eren.", he says and lifts my chin up, so I look at him. ,,Come on let's go to the bedroom." Quickly he pulls me on my feet and pulls me into his bedroom. I don't resist. It just wouldn't make any sence cause in the end he would get me anyway. When we're in the bedroom Levi pushes me on the bed and pins my wrists to the bed. ,,You're so hot and sexy.", he says and attacks my neck. I lean my head back and let him do. We both know in the end I'm gonna like it anyway. After a while he pulls back and looks at me. ,,I'm gonna fuck you until you can't sit for a week.", he whispers into my ear before pushing it in all at once. I arch my back and grab the sheets under me. He starts to thrust in and out while I don't know what to do. ,,You like that?", he asks and I manage to nood. A few more thrusts and I feel my release coming closer. ,,L-Levi, I'm coming.", I warn the other male and dig my nails deep into his back, but he doesn't seem to mind the pain. ,,Then come for me. Show me how good I can make you feel.", Levi whispers into my ear and in this moment my orgasm crashes over me. He releases a few seconds afterwards and I feel his hot liquid filling my insides. ,,I love you, Eren. I love you so much. Promise to never try to run away from me again.", the raven says and pulls me into a tight hug. I burry my face into his neck and sight. ,,I promise." ,,Swear it. Swear you're gonna stay with me forever." ,,I swear."