Are we wrong?

Here our favourite boys are gonna have a son again and I just named him Lio. Have fun, my friends!

,,Lio, your Dad is here!", the blond women next to me shouts and I see my son walking towards me, his eyes focused on the ground. He grabs his backpack and stops infront of me. ,,Hi, Papa.", he says quitely and I look at him confused. ,,Hi. Everything okay?", I ask and Lio shruggs his shoulders. ,,Yeah. Can we go home now?", he replies and I nood, still confused. ,,Bye, Lio! Have a nice weekend!", the women says and Lio noods. ,,Bye, Sara." With these words he grabs my hand and pulls me out of the kindergarden. He's usually not like that. Weard. ,,How was your day?", I ask and he shruggs his shoulders again, while we walk down the little street. ,,It was okay.", he answers quitely and doesn't even look at me. I sight. ,,Do you already know, what you want for dinner?" ,,Can we have cheeseburgers? Yours are always so good." I smile slightly. ,,Sure!" Silently we walk down the street to our house while I keep my smile up. I'm still not used to our happy, little family. Okay, Levi is gone sometimes for work, but I can live with that. Today he comes back anyway and I look forward to finally see him again after almost three months. When Lio and I stand in the livingroom, he runs into his room and shuts the door behind him. Something is not right with him. Defintly not. I sight, before taking of my jacket and clothes and then head over to my son's room. Carefully I open the door, where I find him sitting on his bed, his face burried in his knees. Slowly I sit next to him and lay my arm around me. Lio looks up to me and I see his eyes are filled with tears, that are slowly running down his cheeks a few seconds later. ,,Hey, what is going on?", I ask and smile comforting. Slowly the boy opens his backpack, pulls out a sheet and reaches it to me. On it I see a drawing. Three stickfigures. He drew our family. You honestly wouldn't really regnorice, if he didn't write Daddy, Papa and Me, in scrawly letters over each figure. I smile slightly. ,,It's a really pretty drawing. Why are you so sad about it?", I ask and Lio bursts out in tears again. I instantly pull him closer to me and stroke over his back. ,,Papa? Are we wrong?", he asks after a while and my eyes whiden. ,,No, of course not! Why would you think that?" ,,Today we should draw our families, so I did. And then Sara said, that we aren't a real family and that you aren't my real parents and that faggots shouldn't be allowed to get kids. What does that even mean?" She did what?! This little-Okay, Eren. Calm down! ,,That is a very bad word for people like Dad and me. It wasn't okay from her to say that to you. We are not wrong. We may be a little different like other people, but we're defintly not wrong. Dad and I love you both so much and no matter what anyone says, we'll always be your parents, okay?", I say and the boy wraps his arms around me. I sight. ,,You know, usually I wasn't allowed to tell you, but today Dad texted me and he said, he'll be back for dinner today. But don't tell him I told you this, or else he's gonna be grumpy again." Lio laughs a little and now has a bright smile on his face. ,,Daddy is always grumpy!", he laughs and I chuckle. ,,Yeah, you're right. And now, do you wanna help me cooking, so everything's done when he comes home?" Lio noods entusiasticly and jumps up from his bed. I hold up the drawing and smile. ,,I'm gonna pin this to the fridge. This artwork just needs to be worshipped." Together we walk into the kitchen and we start to cook. One or two hours pass until I hear the sound of the door unlocking and Lio runs into the hallway. 

I unlock the door and wanna enter the house, when I suddenly feel two arms wrapping around my legs. Confused I look down, just to see my son Lio looking up to me with bright eyes. I smile and go on my knees, so I can hug him. ,,Hey, Lio.", I say and the boy burries his face into my shoulder. ,,I so missed you!", he says and I sight. ,,I missed you too.", I reply and look at him. ,,Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, will you take a bath with me? Pleeeeease!", Lio asks exited and I sight. ,,Hey, hey, let him arrive first.", I suddenly hear a familiar voice saying and I look up. There stands Eren in the doorframe with some pink apron tied around his waist and his hair hanging into his face. ,,You're getting ready already, okay?", I say to Lio and he noods at me before heading over to the bathroom. I get up and Eren walks towards me. I pull him into a quick hug, before looking at him. ,,You just can't keep it short, can't you?", I ask and grab a strain of his hair. ,,My hair is the least thing I give a fuck about.", he replies and I shake my head. ,,I'm gonna cut it later.", I say and the brunette sights. ,,Ugh, fine. I missed you, you little shit, you know that?" ,,I missed you too, brat. Now come here." With these words I press my lips against his and he wraps his hands around my neck. After a while I pull back and look deep into his ociancolored eyes. ,,Do you wanna join us?", I ask and press a gently kiss on his cheek. ,,Nah, sorry. I've still gotta finish cooking and on the top there isn't enough space.", he answers and I sight. ,,But then tonight when Lio's asleep. Deal?" Eren laughs a little. ,,Come on, the bitemarks you gave me last time still aren't healed." ,,Then I guess I did good work there. Now, deal or not?" ,,Deal, but-" Before he can finish his sentence I shut him up with a kiss. ,,Ew, stop that, that's grose!", I suddenly hear Lio's voice and instantly pull back. In his right hand I spot a rubber duck and over his shoulder hangs a towel. ,,Daddy, come on!", he says and I crack a little smile. 

I open the door of the bathroom, where I find Levi and Lio sitting in the bathtub. I smile and lean over the edge. ,,Better get ready now, or else I'm gonna eat all the cheeseburgers all on my own.", I say with a smirk and my son's face turns into pure panic. ,,Hurry up, Daddy! I still want cheeseburgers!", he shouts at Levi and pulls on his arm. I laugh a little, before leaving the bathroom. I walk into the kitchen and sit down on my chair. I wait for like five minutes until Levi and Lio enter the room and sit down on theirs. My eyes rest on my husband's absolutely flawless face. His wet hair hangs messy ontoo his forehead. I can't form in words how much I love this man. ,,Eren? Are you okay?", he suddenly asks and I flinch together. ,,Ehm...Yeah. I was just in thoughts.", I answer and take a bite of the burger on my plate. ,,Mmmmh, my burgers are great.", I say with a smirk and Lio laughs, while Levi just looks at me in disgust. ,,Close your mouth when you're eating, that's disgusting.", he says and I have to laugh too. I missed this so much. Just sitting here and eating dinner together, while Levi's complaining about my way of eating. I love this life. But if you told fivteen year old me that I'm gonna be married and have a kid, I would've called you crazy. Now I sit here with my little happy family and couldn't imagene it being any different. 

Later

Eren leans against my chest while I gently stroke over his. My head rests on his hair and we just enjoy being close to eachother. But I also notice he's deeply thinking about something. ,,What are you thinking about?", I ask and the brunette sights. ,,If I told you, you'd be pissed.", he answers and I let out a confused sound. ,,Then I think I should know about it even more.", I reply and he sights again. ,,Fine. So when I picked Lio up from the kindergarden he seemed so sad and wanted to leave as quick as possbile and of course I was confused about it. When we then got home he run into his room and cried. I asked him what's going on and then he told me that he the kids in the kindergarden were supposed to draw their families, so he drew us. Then Sara Miller, you remember her, right- told him that we are not a real family and that faggots shouldn't be allowed to get kids." I can't believe what I'm hearing here.  ,, She can't just say that to a child! Is she completely stupid, or what?" ,,I knew you're gonna be mad about it." ,,Of course I'm mad! And I know you're too! He's our son and it just drives me mad, if somebody says something else! Okay, one day he's probably gonna realise that we're not his biological parents, but he's five! She can't just do that!" I realise how loud I've gotten. ,,I know that, okay? I'm gonna talk to her about it on monday. I've already told Lio, that he shouldn't listen to her. I think he got it." I nood slowly, still upset. I sight, when something comes to my mind. ,,Remember what I told you earliyer?", I ask in the tone, from which I know that turns him on. Eren bites his lips and sights. ,,But not in the tub. Let's at least do it in bed.", he replies and I smirk a little. Without another word I climb  out of the tub and grab a towel. After a few seconds of confusion Eren does the same and starts to dry himself up. When we're both passibly dry I grab my husband's arm and pull him into our bedroom. When we're finally inside, I shut the door behind us and am really happy the walls are soundproof as fuck, because I'm gonna make Eren scream. I push him down on the bed and crash my lips against his.                                                                                                                     

Eren and I lay next to eachother and just try to handle what just happend. ,,Damn, that was good.", I breath out and Eren manges to smile slightly. He noods and then cuddles a little closer to me. I wrap my arms around him and burry my face in his hair. I missed him so much. ,,Eren? Are you fine with me?", I ask after a while and the brunette looks up to me confused. ,,If I weren't, I wouldn't have married you. Why are you asking me that?", he replies and I sight, not sure why I even said anything. ,,Aren't you happy anymore?", Eren asks after a minute of silence and I bite my teeth together. ,,No that's not it. I couldn't be happier. I've aways wanted a family like that and am happy I've got you two. It's  just...doesn't it bother you, that I'm gone this often?" The other male sights and lays his head ontoo my chest. ,,I do miss you, when you're gone, but then I can be even happier when you're home again. Just like today. You're the best thing that ever happend to me." ,,You're getting cheesy." ,,But it's true. I love our little family and without you we just wouldn't be complete." I sight and pull Eren a little closer. We stay like that for a while until we both fall asleep.