Long time not seen

I sit on my desk and do some paperwork When suddenly the door jumps open and Erwin comes in. ,,What do you want?", I ask annoyed. ,,I may have found something on the streets, you might like.", he answers and there I notice, that his left hand holds the collar of a brownhaired guy I just know to well. He ran away a few years ago from the company, but I never understood why. I've been looking for him since then, but was uncecessfull until now. My Eren. Now he's finally found. ,,How did you find him?", I ask Erwin and he smiles proud. ,,Found him in a little sidestreet in Shiganshina. He was resisting quite hard, but in the end I cought him.", he answers and Eren glares at him angry. ,,Well, thanks, I guess. Just leave him here." The blond noods, let's go of the tied up brunette and leaves my office, closing the door behind him. Now Eren looks at me angry and I sight. I stand up from my chair and walk towards him. He changed . A lot. His always so shiny ociancolored eyes are now dark and dark circles are under them and his hair, he always cared so much about is now long and messy tied behind his head. He also got much skinnier, but it also seems like he's grown. To be honest, he looks absolutely terrible. ,,Eren Yeager. What has the world done to you?", I ask and kneel infront of him. I carefully remove the tape from his mouth and he takes a deep breath. ,,Long time not seen, Captain.", Eren says and I sight again. ,,Why did you leave?", I ask and the brunette roles his eyes. ,,'Cause you're a crazy psychopath, that's why.", he answer and I can't help it, but grin a little. ,,Come on, we both know good enough you're not completely inocent eather, Eren.", I reply and lift up his chin. ,,May be true, but at least I don't kill just for fun." ,,But you torture and when I told you to kill, you always did a very good job. Come on, I know you love hearing the screams of your victims." ,,True too, but I just started having fun on it, because you made me like that." I bite my teeth together. This unthankfull, shitty brat. ,,Don't forget where you would be now, if I didn't take you in. I could've just left you in the trashcan I found you, but instead I took you with me and rased you pretty well.", I say and Eren grins evil. ,,You rased me to be a cruel seriall killer, I don't think that's what 'pretty well' means.", he replies and I tighten my grip on his chin. ,,And you've always been one of the best. That's why I started to likr you that much, Eren." The brunette looks away and sights. ,,I was afraid. That's why I left.", he says, now in a comletely different thone. ,,Of what?", I ask and Eren looks at me again. ,,I was afraid, I'll always be stuck at your side and will never be able to do something on my own, if I stay. And I was fucking right. If your weard ass friend didn't find me, I would've died in this sidestreet. Over those five years, I kept living on the streets and barely could get myself something to eat." I sight. ,,Some people just aren't made to be alone." ,,Well, thanks." ,,I always took good care of you and hearing you saying something like that kinda offends me.", I say and Eren furrows his brows. ,,Didn't mean to do that. But I just wanna get along alone, that's everything.", he replies and I role my eyes. ,,But you can't, except it! And now get up." ,,I can't, I'm tied up." Ah, yees, right. With a sight I pull my knife out of my pocket and sit behind him. ,,Hold still." ,,Can't you just untie it?" ,,There's no untieing this, believe me. And now don't move.", I say and slide my knife through the thick robes. ,,Get up now." Eren noods and slowly stands up. ,,Come on, I've gotta take care of your wounds and clean you up."

Carefully I wrap my thin jacket around me and lean against the cold stonewall. I don't know how many mothns I've been just wandering around in the streets and now I lost my last strenge, sit here and wait for death. ,,Hey, you!", someone suddenly says and I look up. There stands a blackhaired man who looks like 18 or 19. He wears a black suit and over it a big jacket. ,,What do you want?", I ask quitely and wrap my arms around my body. ,,What's your name?", the man asks and I shrugg my shoulders. ,,Eren.", I answer and he noods. ,,I'm Levi. Do you wanna come with me?" What? ,,Why would you do that? I'm just a random kid out of a trashcan, other adulds don't care a thing about me." ,,'Cause I'm coming out of a trashcan too. If you don't wanna come with me, then stay here, but if you do, I'll give you a new life."