Shitty brat

,,What the fuck was that?", Eren asks angry while pressing me against the wall. ,,I don't have to explain anything to you. I'm your Captain after all.", I reply. ,,This has nothing to do with that. Doing such things to the Commander infront of me. You did that on purpose, didn't you?" That's right. I did it on purpose to make him jealious. ,,And what was that with Armin yesterday?", I ask. ,,So you did. And this yesterday was nothing. Just a little act to see how you'll react.", Eren answers and grins mean. ,,So did I. See? No need to be angry." ,,But I still am. You nearly kissed him and I defintly can't leave it like that." ,,What are you-" Bevore I can finish my sentense, Eren smashes his lips against mine. ,,I'm gonna fuck you until you can't walk straight anymore.", he says and wraps my legs around his waist. ,,Shitty brat.", I whisper, bevore he kisses me again. He starts to kiss down my neck, making me whimper. ,,You have to be quite, or else they gonna hear us.", the brunette whispers against my skin. ,,You always give it to me so good, I don't think I can control myself.", I reply challenging. ,,Then I guess I have to shut you up." Eren removes my cravat and puts it in my mouth. ,,Now I can do anything I want to you and you can't make a sound.", he says and presses against me. He removes my and his pants and grins at me. I wrap my legs around his waist again and run with my hands through his hair. Without any warning, Eren slams inside me. Again and again. ,,I wish you could tell me how it feels. Shit, you feel so good, Levi! I hope you feel good too." Yea, I fucking do. It's just weard, because he never does such things, even if I forced him to. Everytime we have  sex, he's usually  very shy and takes care not to hurt me. But now it seems like he doesn't give a shit about this. I think I really made him angry. Suddenly he hits my prostate and makes my body arch. ,,Found it.", Eren grins and hits it again. Fuck. I dig my nails into Eren's back and throw my head back in pleasure. ,,I'm close, Levi." I nood because I'm too. A few thrusts later I feel Eren's hot seed filling my insides. I come right afterwards. The brunette pulls my cravat out of my mouth and places a rough kiss on my lips. ,,Don't you dare to do something like that to someone ever again.", he says and places me on the floor. My legs are shaking hard and it's littelary impossible, that no one will notice it. ,,Damn, I hate you.", I say while putting my pants back on. Eren laughs. ,,I love you too."