The innocense of desire (part 1)

I still remember the day I first came to us. I was seven years old, when my parents brought Levi with them and said, that he's gonna live with us from now on. I was kinda confused, but I were happy, I finally had something like a sibling. I always wanted one and now I had Levi. We got along very good and after a few days I noticed he has nightmares, so I sneeked into his room every night and we cuddeld. The first few years I treatend Levi just like an older brother, but with getting older, I started to feel something else. I didn't realise what it was until I was fivteen. I stop treatening him like a brother when I was twelfe, but he kept on doing it, so I were fine with it. Now I'm seventeen and Levi's eighteen.

,,Get off me.", he hisses and tryes to push me off him, but I pin his hands on the sheets of his bed. ,,Wy are you doing this? Whatever it is, stop it.", he asks annoyed and I smile. ,,Levi-I..I really like you." His grey eyes widen. I think, he didn't expect me to answer like that. ,,That's weard! You're my brother!", he shouts angry and I sight. ,,At first I really treatend you like a brother. But I stoped doing it a long time ago.", I reply calm. ,,Stop talking shit! You're even calling me brother!" What? Since when? ,,But you're not my brother.", I say and go with my face closer to his. ,,You're to close.", Levi replies now a little quiter now. ,,Are you scared?", I ask and grin.  ,,No.", the raven answers and looks away from me. ,,What are you planning to do now?", he asks in a whisper tone. ,,What are you thinking I'm planning?", I ask back. Levi blushes and I look at him surprised. I've never seen him like that. This expression of him is completely new to me. ,,Are you gonna touch me?", he says after a few seconds and I nood. ,,Shit. Eren, this is just weard,  get of. And what, if you parents come home?" I laugh a little. ,,Don't you remember? They're gone for the whole weekend.", I say and smile. I love the thought of having him all for myself for two whole days. ,,And I don't think this is weard. You're gonna change your mind soon, I promise.", I whisper in Levi's ear and slide my hands under his shirt. ,,Eren, stop!", he hisses and tryes to push me away, but I stay on top of him and pull his shirt up, so his chest is bare infront of me. ,,You're really serious, aren't you?", Levi ask and bites he teeth together. ,,Yeah, isn't it obvius?", I answer while unbuttoning his pants. ,,You really have a beatifull body.", I say and smile. ,,Don't call me beatifull, I'm a male!", the raven replies angry. I sight. ,,But you are." Levi wants to say something, but bevore he can bring a tone out, I smash my lips against his.

What the fuck is he doing? And the worst thing is, that it feels good. Wy do I feel like that? He's littelary my brother, I'm not supposed to. Slowly Eren bites my bottomlip and inserts his thoung inside my mouth and explores every part of it. Without being able to control it, I let out a little moan and feel Eren's lips turning into a smirk. ,,Seems like you like that.", he whispers into my ear and bites it, forcing me to let out another moan. ,,No I don't! Leave it!", I reply and earn just a weard look from Eren. ,,Your body says something else." ,,What do you mean?" I hate how stupid I sound while asking this. ,,You're hard." Not believing what I heard I look down at me and realise he's right. Why didn't I notice? I watch the brunette pulling down my pants, just leaving me in my shirt. I blush while I feel Eren's look going down my entire body and bites my teeth together. ,,Will you stay like that without running away?", he asks and I nood. I don't really have another choise, do I? Slowly Eren lets go of my wrists and starts to undress himself. Shit, so he's really serious. After like a minute he sits infront of me in all his naked glory and suddenly my mind completely changes. Suddenly I don't care that he's littelary my brother. All I want is this huge thing between his legs deep inside me. Eren gets on top of me again and I wrap my arms and legs around him, what makes him grin. ,,Sudden mindechange?", he ask and puts his hands on my ass. ,,Yeah. Now put it inside already.", I answer and slam my hips against his. ,,First I've gotta do something." With these words he inserts one finger inside me and I'm not sure if I should like this feeling or not. ,,How does it feel?", Eren asks while thrusting it in and out. ,,Weard.", I answer and look away. ,,It's gonna be better soon. I'm gonna put a second one in." I nood and he inserts a second finger. He pushes them a little deeper and suddenly hits a spot that makes me cry out. ,,Found it.", Eren grins and hits it again. I bite my bottom lip to not let out another weard sound, as the brunette pulls his fingers out and places himself on my asshole. ,,This is gonna hurt for a second.", he says and pushes it in all at ones. Instantly the burning feeling of the stretching kicks in. ,,Pull out, it hurts!", I nearly scream and dig my nails deep into his back. ,,You're strong, you can take it.", Eren replies and I rolw my eyes annoyed. ,,I know, you tell me every day! But this is to much!" Of course he ignores me and slowly starts moving. The pain starts to turn into pure pleasure. I throw my head back and moan while Eren quickens up his pace and sucks on my neck, probably leaving marks. After a few more thrusts I cum all over my chest and Eren a few seconds after me.