The argument (1)

Y/n's pov
Walking into the dorms with all the members staring at you isn't the greatest feelings.. I just walked in and for some reason they are all silently staring.. Well changbin and seungmin are semi-glaring and Felix is trying to mouth something to me but quickly gives up.
"Hey guys..is everything okay?" I ask smiling at everyone nervously.
The maknae line just lowers their head while changbin holds up a set of pictures and my... Box!? How did he even find that? I keep the box in the back of the closet with my bags and suitcase. The box has pictures and sentimental items... The good memories I have. Even if they are me doing not so good things.. I know they aren't great to keep but why were they going through my things in the first place.
"Y/n what the actual fuck are these things. " changbin yells while getting closer to me.
"I- calm down a bit please" I mumble out.
That seems to infuriate changbin more. I understand why he is angry or confused. Him yelling Wont get him anywhere.. I forgot about what the pictures had on them. I forgot they existed honestly. I hid it so nobody would find it and even if they did I had a not on it for nobody to open it yet he still did. That pisses me off honestly "Why the fuck were you going through my things In the first place. It literally says 'do not open! Belongs to y/n' " I ask glaring back at them which makes Changbin scoff and rolls his eyes.
"That's not the point y/n!" Changbin Yells at me once again.I don't really know how the fuck I'm supposed to explain this to them. Im pissed that they went through my things. I go over and grab everything and the box.changbin tries to take it from me but I move away before he can. "You guys should have just left my stuff alone.. I can't explain these things to you right now but regardless it is absolutely NONE of your business. I have respected your guys privacy and stayed out of your stuff. Why is my privacy any different?" I state looking down at the box.

    Changbin starts yelling and nagging and it goes on for over 10 minutes. I don't know if he's just yelling to tell or because he thinks I'm listening. I have absolutely nothing to remind me of the small bit of happiness I had from my childhood. Except for the things I have in this box. Pictures, 2 books, a pack of cigarettes that belonged to a friend, a pacifier that was my little sisters, a tiny little bear that was my little brothers and a few other things. That is all I have. Even if physical items arent a big deal to others these are for me. That's why I kept them under my bed.

     Changbin realizes I'm not paying attention to him and that just causes him to go silent. Or I think that's what caused him to go silent. I hear a quiet voice whisper my name and I turn my head a bit. It was Felix. After I turn my head away from everyone Felix decides hes done listening to me being yelled at and pulls me into our shared room.. This is a shit situation. I knew I didn't think all of this through.. Joining a group.. This group of all of them.

      "Y/n I tried to get them to stop. Changbin just kept saying that we shouldn't have secrets and that we should know these things.. I'm so so so sorry"! Felix explains trying to comfort me.

     The room then goes silent. They probably see me so differently..
      "I-.. Im going to go stay with my brother.. Or a hotel" I say giving him a sad smile. He pauses and nods at Me.. I'm so glad hyunjin isn't here to see all this

____________________________________
I feel like this was so badly written but I wrote it at 4 in the morning so it's fine.