Date..?

Y/Ns pov
I made plans with Theo and his friends, Theo thought I could use more human interaction so I agreed to spend the day with he and his friends. I thought it would be fine because if I got nervous I could just hide behind or beside Theo, solid plan right? Nope. Theo had to cancel because his mom and step mom decided to take him with them on a small trip.Not covid safe but  that's what they wanted to do. I didn't want to cancel and be rude so I agree to come but I don't know what they look like so I'm standing here like a lost puppy. I know their names are Minjae and Jinwhan and that is it.

I'm a bit worried about third-wheeling because they are dating but I'm sure it will all be okay. Totally 100% okay. This will all be fine.Im sure Theo wouldn't leave me with people who are dangerous..

"Pardon, are you y/n?" I hear a voice say from behind me. I turn and there are 2 tall guys, smiling at me. I nod and smile at him.

"I'm Jae and this Is Jin or Han. It's a pleasure to meet you" Jae says reaching out his hand for me to shake. I put my hand I'm his and shake it. His hands are huge! Well not huge but they are way bigger than mine.

He holds onto my hand for a few seconds before letting go and let's out a nervous laugh. "Its really nice to meet you both.." I mumble out. They both look at each other smiling for some reason. They don't look away from each other, it looks like they are talking but like not talking out loud.?

After a few more seconds they both look back at me. "Sorry about that love." Han says smiling at me. "I know what planned to go to an amusement park but its closed today because of some accident. We could go to the park, Theo said you like photography and filing. Or we could go to an animal cafe and hang out" han explains looking at Jae and then back at me.

That kinda sucks, I was looking forward to going on the rides.. I shrug "it doesn't matter much to me, whatever you guys wanna do is fine" han nods and Jae keeps the same smile on his face.

"We can do both.? We can go to the park then the cafe!" Jae suggests. I nod and he laughs, he has a nice laugh, And a nice smile. I've noticed that han is more quiet then Jae is, like Jae talks and moves around a lot and han is standing there telling him to calm down. It's definitely a cute duo.

"Love, Do you need to get your camera from home?"Han questions looking and smiling at me. This is the second time he has called me 'love', he is so casual about it. Maybe he's just a nicknames person?

I shake my head no and point to my bag. "I keep mine with me when I hang out with people, just in case I see something pretty or want to keep a memory with me" I explain looking away from them and at our surroundings. We are in a not so busy area so we don't really have to worry about bumping into anyone or getting in someones way.

When I look back at both of them they have a surprised look on their face.

Han is the first one to talk after our small moment of awkward silence "Lets go then?" he says. Me and Jae nod and start to follow him. Should I follow a stranger to who knows where? No. No I shouldn't. But I'm going to anyway.

----
We arrive at a park and it's so fucking pretty here. Like yeah nature is pretty within itself but it's just so.. Calming? The way the trees and plants cover the entrance and surround the well kept park just look so.. I don't have a word to describe it. Beautiful is the simple way to describe it.

"You like?" Han asks looking down at me. I nod a bit eagerly then I had planned to, which causes him to laugh.

Jae had taken it upon himself to start running around like a child high on a sugar rush. It's cute don't get me wrong but I'm more worried he will hurt himself. "Tell you're boyfriend to be careful" I say glancing up at him and back at Jae.