Someone I know? (2)

Y/n's pov
It's the next day and I agreed to meet with Parker and his family. We decided to meet at a small cafe 10 minutes away from the dorms. I'm bringing changbin with me for  support. I'm not sure how this is going to go, let alone if they are truly my sibling. It seems like they are so far but I know how far people can go so Im waiting for the legal documents. Which is what they are showing me today when we meet up.

I don't really have doubts that they are but I just want to make sure.. He looks like me..  A lot like me. Taller by a few inches. His eyes and mine are practically the same. That should be evident enough but trust issues are always there so just in case..

The walk to the cafe is quiet. Peaceful kind of. Changbin is in a casual outfit but he looks nice. I feel bad for asking him to come with me but he is one of the only people who know what my past is like and my brother is super busy right now. So he was the last option I had. He agreed to come instantly because he doesn't have her it was important to me..

We walk into the cafe to see Parker and two women sitting in a booth. They are in the corner booth that wraps around. I look over at changbin and he smiles at me. I think he can sense my nervousness because he grabs my hand and whispers a quick 'everything will be okay'. I take a deep breath and nod before we start walking to the booth. Parker noticed us walking  up to the booth and he waves at us.

I slide in and so does changbin. The two ladies with Parker look young. Not like teenager young but like mid-30s. "Y/n these are my moms Lucy and Avery" Parker says pointing to the two ladies besides him.

I smile and shake both of their hands. "Hello. My apologies if I mess up English a bit. This is one of my members changbin. It's nice to meet you both" changbin taps on me and asks me if I want him to grab me a drink. I nod and smile at him which he responds with a nod back. He stands up and walks up to the counter.

"Sorry if this is getting right to the point but can we get to looking at the papers?" parkers mom nods and pulls out a small pile of papers belt together by a small binder clip. 
"It's all in there. Legal documents, past foster home lists, blood relatives, old picture, ect.." Lucy explains handing me the stack of papers. I smile and nod at her grabbing the papers.

I take the clip off the papers and start looking at them. The first paper is the police report written when we were officially put in foster care. I go through each paper and read it. Each one proving he Is actually who he says..

I finally get to the pictures and she has ones I didn't even know existed. Pictures of me, him, cam, our bio parents. So many pictures. I look up at them and the look so focused on me. Or my reaction at least. "Can I ask how you got these pictures?" I ask looking back at all the pictures. 

"Your biological paternal grandmother had them. We had contacted her a few years after we adopted Parker" Lucy explains  grabbing her wifes hand. Parker makes a bleh noise at his moms affectionate actions. I turn to changbin who Is sitting there silently just listening to everything happening.

"Changbin.. Can we go take a breather?  This is getting a bit too much" I whisper to him and he nods at me. I tell them that we are going to go take a quick breather just to process and they say okay. This is a lot more overwhelming then I thought it would be. I knew that it would be overwhelming but seeing all that information, seeing all the pictures. Memories are painful in this situation.

We get outside and I put my head on his shoulder. He wraps his arms around me and before I know it I'm crying. Endless tears just falling down my face. Changbin Is whispering tiny comforting things trying to calm me down. "Y/n- ah if this is too much then we can see them another time when you have processed everything..overwhelming yourself will only make you confused and anxious" I just stay in the same position that I have been and he just pats my head.

We stand there for 5 minutes before I can finally get myself calm. Changbin wraps his arm around my shoulder and we walk back into the cafe. I know changbin probably has better things he could be doing today but he hasn't complained or joked. He just makes sure I'm okay. 

When we sit back down Parker and his moms are having a conversation about what they are going to do for dinner. "So.. I uh.. I'm sorry if my reaction is a little mixed.. I'm really happy that you are here and I'm so glad to meet your family. I just wasn't expecting this so suddenly.I-.. I'm bad at reactions and I don't want it to seem like I'm unhappy that I'm finally seeing you older and safe. I am very-" I was cut off by Parker who finally found the confidence to talk.

Parker reaches out for my hand and I give it to him. He grips my hand tightly and gives me a sad looking smile. "Y/n I understand. Trust me I do, I know you were in foster care longer then me and I know you looked for Cam and I for years. You have a family and so do I but I want us to be family to. We leave to go back to America in a month and I hope we can get closer before I go back. We are brothers and eventually Cameron wants to meet you but he's not completely ready just yet" Parker starts crying. Quietly. He doesnt look he's hurt or sad.

"Next week.. I have a performance thing with my group. I-.. I could get you tickets and you could meet one of my families at least. My parents work and probably won't have a chance to come for awhile but I'm sure my members would love to meet you guys" I explain looking over at changbin then back at Parker and his moms. Parker looks at Avery and she nods at him with a small smile. Parkers face lights up and he nods at me.

I grab my phone and text my manager.

Me
Hyung I need 4 tickets for
Next week's show
Manager 1
For whom?
Me
Don't question it
Manager 1
K. Get the tickets and passes
From me Tomorrow .
Me
Thanks
Manager
Make sure to participate
Me
I will don't worry

Changbin is just leaning on me watching random things on his Phone. "I can get the tickets sent to your hotel or wherever you're staying tomorrow" I say looking up from my phone. Parker nods and says a quick 'okay' and taps his moms shoulder joking around bit.
We decide that it's time to go and get back to the dorms. The group has practice Early In the morning and i definitely need to go to sleep. Today has been long and stressful. I hope everything will get easier from here on. Even if it doesn't at least I know I'll have my members with me... I just have to tell them