Y/n's 2nd vlive

Y/ns POV
I turn on the vlive and smile as people join. After a decent amount of time a decent amount of stays join so I start speaking.
"Hello  stays! I decided I wanted to do a vlive since the other members are busy and I don't want to do my school work" I say smiling while looking at the comments.

"I want to do vlives where I give advice and awnser questions. Honestly just something to help make stays days a little bit better" I explain setting my phone on the table. After a while of stays just saying random things questions start to come through.

"Do you have any advice for any stays who are going through a rough time?" I read the question aloud. I sit there thinking for a minute. There's so many ways to answer this question. I sigh.
"Honestly I know what it's like to go through a rough time. It's never easy and sometimes you feel like you're all alone and not worthy but you have a lot of people behind you. Some days you just want to stay in bed all day and cry and that's okay. Sometimes you just need some time for yourself but don't stay in your sad state for too long. Even if it's hard get up and do something. Anything. Wether it's shower or cook or clean. Just find the things that can make you happy" I state looking at the chat.

"Do you prefer female stays? Can you give a little love to male stays?" I smile at this comment. "Male stays... I love youuu. I love all stays now matter your gender or gender identity." I say as I spin around in the chair.

"How do you feel about people making sexual storys and videos about you" I laugh nervously and shift in my seat. I know I could just ignore this comment but I should probably answer it cause it's important.
"Well im aware of people doing this I try to ignore it. It does make me kind uncomfortable when. People do that kind of stuff cause I am a minor. Please don't forget that all my members are legal adults and I'm a minor" I say smiling

"I'm trans and I live in a very closed minded house where they won't accept me. Do you have any advice?" Im really not trying to out myself on live today... I feel bad for this person. "I'm probably not the best person to ask about this but make sure you are safe.the most important thing I that you are safe. If you want to come out then leave then make sure you have a bag packed and somewhere to go . However if you are under 17 then try to find a family member who will accept you and talk to them. There are online groups you can go to but please remember to stay safe when doing anything"

"Do you prefer coffee or tea?" Of course someones interested in that.. Stays really wonder about this? "Well I prefer tea. Sometimes I drink coffee but it's rare because the members say I don't need it so usually I just drink warm tea"

"Where are the other members" actually where are they?  Now that I think about it i haven't talked to them today. I know their busy so it's best not to bug them. "I'm actually not sure. We all have been busy a lot more recently so I haven't talked to them today.. I'm pretty sure channie hyung is working out right now" I awnser and nod my head.

I get a text from an unknown number which is kinda odd

Unknown: hey is this y/n?

Me: who is this?

Unknown: Leo you dummie

Me: I'm in the middle of a vlive I'll text you when I'm done kk?

Leo: k

I turn of my phone and focus on the live again. "Sorry about that.. My friend decided to text me in the middle of my vlive." I say smiling.

After an hour and a half of the living I decide to end it. It was fun awnsering questions and giving advice but now all I wanna do is go home....