Did i-? Yes

Y/n's POV
So I met a friend and he's really... Really cute. Normally i don't pay attention to looks cause they don't matter matter he's sweet and kinda quiet. Hes tall and were the same age. He and his mom just moved to Korea cause his mom is marrying a lady who lives here. So he's looking for friends who are around him and I'm one of the very few people. Anyway he's very sweet and cute and flirty and I Like him very much. I can't even talk about it cause channie hyung is the only one who knows that I like dudes.

Am I about to make a impulse decision? Yes, yes I am. Will I regret it tomorrow? Maybe. I know that all the hyungs are in the living room playing board games that I declined to play. So I'm going to go tell them and then go to bed..

I walk out of the door standing in the hallway till they noticed me standing there.

"Bubba what's up? I thought you were going to sleep early" Suengmin says turning his body towards me. All the members do the same.

"I cant sleep at all cause I have a secret and I feel like crap for not telling most of you expect channie hyung cause he knows but I wanna tell you all now. Okay?" I say running out of breath. The members nod and Chan gives me a look. I nod and him and he gives me a thumbs up smiling. I take very a beep breath before speaking again. "So I'm gay as in i like guys not girls and I-I know you guys don't really care about it but I felt like I should tell you cause some secrets need to be told." I rant before taking another deep breath. "Now that I've told you all I'm going to bed because I'm tired as heck" I say before turning around and walking back into my room....

Did I really just do that?

Shit...