Crush..?

Y/n's POV
I made a impulsive decision last night and came out to my whole group. Now I have two options I can one, stay in bed all day and not do anything, or two, just act like nothing happened.I'm hella hungry.... aish someone save me. There's a knock on the door before it opens.

Its Channie hyung. "Bubs we're planning on going out for breakfast. Wanna come?". I just sit still. Do I say anything? No, nothing at all. I'm just wallowing in my ignorance. He sighs and comes in the room completely before closing the door.

"If you are wondering how they reacted they were a little confused cause you talked so fast but after I explained they were chill about it.All Morning they have been betting if you have a crush on one of your friends" he says patting my head. I sigh and look up at him.
  "So they are okay with it? And aren't mad about me not telling them?" he shakes his head no and I smile. I shoo him away so I can get dressed and he walks out laughing.
Outfit:

I walk out of the room to see all the members on Thier phones

I walk out of the room to see all the members on Thier phones. Lee know hyung was the first one to actually notice me there. "Finally, you take forever to get dressed" he states scowling at me. I smile at him and he just looks back at his phone. Felix comes up and leans on me. He is Litteraly taller and stronger then m but somehow I always end up being leaned on. I'm not really complaining though. Actually I am complaining a bit. He might actually hurt my back eventually. Okay I'm complaining a bit. "lets go children" channie says as he turns to walk towards the door.

{Time skip}

We arrive at the cafe  and all sit. Felix on one side of me and han on the other. Next to han Is hyunjin then changbin and on the other side of  the table is suengmin,Chan,jeongin and Lee know. "So y/nie. Do you have a crush on anyone?" hyunjin hyung asks looking at the menu. I shrug and he gives me a look. I sigh and look at the menu. There are so many things I can get....

"Bubs you never said if you do or not" jinsug says looking at me. They really aren't going to give up until I talk. I hit my head with the menu before looking at all of them."yes I do. He's a friend of mine. Good enough awnser?" I state before looking back down at the menu.

They all make teasing noises and hyunjin pokes my side "Name?"hyunjin asks smirking at me. I hit his arm and groan "Theo" I mumble  scooting away from hyunjinm We all go quiet but I can tell they are exchanging looks. They have cake! I probably shouldn't have cake for breakfast.... Back on topic..

"Can we meet theo?" hyunjin asks leaning on the table looking at me. I shrug and put my head on my hands. "Maybe..? It depends if he wants to come over so you guys can meet him..." they start talking and asking me questions about Theo...

Then they asked me to just kinda talk about him and tell them what hes like... "Well his name is theo as all of you know... He's from Chicago but is moving here cause his mom is Marrying a Korean lady. He's 6 foot..when people see him they notice he has kinda a dark vibe to him cause of his clothes and height but in reality he's really really sweet. He's a complete dork and loves nature. Hes pretty soft when he gets used to people but when people first meet him he's quiet and reserved. He gets loud when talking about things he's passionate about...." I say smiling to myself. I talked a lot... Like a lot. Suengmin laughs and claps and Felix rubs my head. Breakfast goes on like normal and we have random conversation and I got a peice of cake for later.

maybe telling the guys the truth was a good idea..