Movie night

Y/n's pov
It really is just one of those days. First I woke up late then that made me late for school then school was shitty and stressful.then jungkook forgot to pick me up so I had to have a manager pick me up which made me late for practice which was irritating.Then Minho got angry at me because I couldn't get the dance correctly and that's just making it worse.

There's a knock on the door before it slowly opens. "Y/n-ah I brought brownies.." I hear Felix say as he appears.he walks towards me and  hands me one. I smile at him and grab it.

"Thank you hyung.. I really appreciate it" I say as I take a bite out of the brownie. He nods and stares at me.

"Are you okay...? You look exhausted" he asks looking at me worried.i shrug an he frowns. Felix always seems to be know what I'm feeling. Like he can tell and always wants to help... I can see why Chan sticks around him so much.He pats my Head and smiles again. 
  "why don't  we go back to the dorms and watch some movies? We can play games and get snacks. It would be fun and it seems like you need it" he says as he grabs my hand. I know he's not going to take no as an awnser so I nod and he starts jumping. I grab my stuff quickly and he drags me out.
{Time skip}

We arrive at the dorms and felix makes me change into my pajamas. He changes and set everything up in the living room. He's very extravagant when it comes to things like this. "Y/n-ah what movie do you want to watch?" felix asks as he sits next to me. I shrug and he sighs at me. "You know I'm here for you right? I know what happened with.... Him.. Badly affected you like it would anyone and you might feel alone but I'm here... So are all the other members" he says as he lays his head on my shoulder. I know I've said this quite a few times but Felix is the sweetest person ever.like genuinely he's a good person.

"Felix hyung.. I have a hard time opening up especially because of what happened but at the end of the day Im alright. I have bad days pretty often and I get frustrated quick. I promise if I ever need anything I'll tell you guys. Don't to worry to much, "I say smiling at him. He nod and we start to watch the movie.
After were on out second movie 3Racha walks in and stares for a moment before han laughs. "Do you mind if we join your movie night?"chan asks. Felix says yes and soon after they all come in changed. Han sits next to me. Changbin sits on the floor in front of Felix and Chan sits in front of me.han end up koala hugging me which is actually pretty comfortable except for the fact that he ends up falling asleep like that.
In the end all of us end up falling asleep while watching movies.