Tired vlive

Y/n's pov
You know when you make a promise that you have to keep but regret making? That's me today. On Chans live I promised I would go live today but I've practiced all week and I really want to sleep.  Promise is a promise. I don't want to lose stays trust or disappoint them. Oh- did I mention I now have a studio area. It's not like huge but it's kinda just an area the company gave me to write music and calm down if I need it.  I start moving things around before I turn on the live. People slowly start coming in the live and I start playing music quietly in the background.

"Hello stays! Todays live isn't going to be to big cause I'm bit tired and it's a bit late." I say smiling. Comments are going so fast so I can really read them. "You mentioned wanting to meet Enyphen. Did you watch i-land?" I get excited when I read the question cause that means I can fanboy a bit.

"I literally watched every episode of i-land. I watched most of them with hoseok hyung. I watched a lot of behind the scenes too. I'm happy for the ones who made it through and are going to debute and everyone who is still working on it i will be rooting for all of you!"  I change the song into something more soft cause I realized it might be hard to hear me.

"was there one of the i-landers you really wanted to debut?" I read the question aloud. I nod happily. "Of course I want them all to succeed and debut however I really wanted ta-ki to debut" a few fans agree and comment on the fact that im so excited. They call me cute quite a few times and I really can't take complements so of course I get shy.

"Y/n a lot of American stays were worried about the election. Do you stay updated on things like that?" my English is a little rough cause I usually don't have to speak English."yeah I'm actually aware about those types of things. I try to keep updated on things that could affect stays anywhere really" I say stumbling on a few word.

I get a text from Channie hyung telling me he will probably pop in in a minute just for hang out. I text him okay and that I'm doing a vlive and he said he knew.  "Channie hyung is probably going to join me in a minute. " I say setting down my phone. Stays comment on my phone case and how I have a shooky pop socket. I smile and show them my phone case again. " my phone case yes does say stay on it and I yes have a shooky pop socket. Shooky is my favorite bt21 character and I love stays so why not" I say shrugging.

Chan hyung doesn't even knock just Walks in. I turn my chair to look at him and he smiles.he grabs the extra chair from the corner and sits next to me. "Channie hyung say hi to stays" I say poking his arm. He makes a face at me before saying hi to stays. "Y/n do the members ever treat you like a little kid?" I read the question aloud Chan laughs and I put my hands together.

"So the hyungs don't treat me like a little kid necessarily but they do baby me pretty often. Like if I'm cooking they won't let me cut the veggies or anything. Sometimes they talk to me in a childish voice or are always on alert which I can't really blame them cause I have a tendency to drop things and scare myself" Chan nods and continues to smile at me. Stays continue to ask questions and say pickup lines that Chan always laughs at.Some stays are very flirty these days. Some even say pickup lines which I find entertaining cause a lot of them are very creative.

"What do you have the members under on your phone" Chan reads out. I think about it and I start getting embarrassed. "So all of the members have tiny nickname for my Phone." i state opening my phone. I go on my contacts and smile.

"So seungim is seungie I know not super creative. Lee know hyung is just two cat emojis cause he's him, hyunjin Is hyungie because thats usually what I call him, han hyung is squirrel with a squirrel emoji, changbinnies  is A.H with an emoji don't question that one it stands for something, Felixs is cooking buddy with a chef hat, and channie hyungs is Wolfie with a wolf emoji" I say taking a deep breath after. Chan pats my head and I smile at him.

He laughs and turns his chair around. "It's time for us to get of hyung"I say pointing at the time. He nods and smiles. "Bye bye stays" I say waving. "Wait we have to give them hugs" channie hyung says. I nod and get up.

"You guys get two hugs today" I say happily. After we both hug stays I end the live and sigh. "Tired?" Chan asks. I nod and Chan pats my head again. "Let's go home" Chan says pushing the seats. I nod.. This has been a very long long day