The first live

Y/n's pov
All of the member have already gone on stage. Im waiting for them to call me so I can come out. Can I say how nervous I am. Like I feel like I'm going to explode.. What if I mess up l... Aish I should calm down.

I hear a stage worker tell me to go out and i turn to my makeup artist. She wishes me luck and I start walking out. I slowly sit down next to hyujin who is smiling at me. "So you must be y/n.." the interviewer says smiling at me. I give him a small nod and he tells me to introduce myself.

"Hello everyone, my name is Jeon y/n I'm 16 and I was a trainee for 4 years.As you guys have heard I'm the newest member of straykids and I hope you all will like and support me" I say smiling. The Interview went on asking questions mainly to the other members but randomly they start asking me question after question.
    "Y/n how do you feel about each member? Like are you close with them are they nice." the interviewer asks looking at me. I sit there and think for a moment. 

I have been trying to prepare myself for when they ask me questions but it hasn't helped me. "Well I'm not super close with anyone like tell them my life story close but in the month I've been with them I've gotten decently close with hyunjin, Han, And Felix.I haven't had a lot of chances to speak with the other members because I go to school so we have different schedules. I also tutor younger students so I do that in between my schedule but all of the members have been very kind and welcoming." I say as I look down at my lap then back up at the interviewer.

"Let's read some comments shall we?"  we all nod and start looking at the comments.
Did being jungkooks brother make them want to put you in stray kids.
"Well i would hope not. Me and my brother both have a passion for music . Just like him I worked for where I am today. My brother has been here to support me but I've gotten here by myself." I say smiling at the camera.

How do all of the members feel about y/n?
All of the member look a each other before deciding Chan should awnser. "We actually really enjoy having him around. Hes funny and a very bubbly person after he stops being shy.we are happy that he's now a member of ours"

Y/n are you just here to replace woojin?
I think before shifting uncomfortably. "No I'm actually not.." I pause in my sentence and look over at the members. Felix squeezes my leg a bit and I smile at him. "I'm here because Jyp thought that I would be good with them even if they are a little older.I'm not here to replace anyone I'm just here to be apart of the team and show my talent " i state looking at the members and back at the ground.

What animal will represent you since
everyone has one?
I look up exited and I start smiling.
"So I have been thinking about this for awhile but I've decided on an otter" I say happily.
"Why a otter?" Bangchan asks smiling at me. I shrug and say that they are cute.
"Okay now that we have awnsered a few questions I wanted to ask if there is anything you want to say to stays"the interviewer asks. I nod and look at the camera.
"I know it may take some time to get used to me but I hope that in time you all can accept me and support me. I know I'm not just going to get support but Ill make sure to show that I deserve to be here"
And with that. The lives over

____________________________________
This is kinda a weird chapter and a little rushed but I hope you enjoyed it