Hi!

1st point: Hi! So I know some people doubt 100% get the main characters history or family, Or they are confused about other things in the book and that's completely okay! I'm just posting this to ask if anyone has any questions about the book!

I want to make sure every understands the book and everything going on. If you have questions feel free to comment and ask them!

2nd point: I also want to give a small warning about future and past chapters. Some of the things talked about in the book can be triggering to others, there will be more chapters with traumatic things in it and I don't want anyone to be uncomfortable. The coming up chapters will explain a lot about the main characters history and show a lot of new character from the main characters past! They will probably be long which is why I'm giving you all a warning that updates might be slower in the next few chapters.

3rd point: I'm wondering how you guys are liking Jae and Jin? I like their characters (mainly because I made them) and I wanted the main character to have live interests. I'm not sure how long I'm going to make them stay or how their relationship will be like in the future but I want you guys to enjoy a small fictional relationship.

4th point: are there any members you want y/n to have more moments with? I try to have them have moments with all the members but I know I'm lacking a bit. So Im deciding to ask you guys!

That's really all! Once again feel free to ask any questions you have about the book in the comments and I will awnser them as soon as I can! Bye!

-Zach