Meeting the members

Y/n's pov
Did I really just agree to this.I don't know what to do with myself now. I just signed a contract with my lawyer so im officially a member of stray kids.

I've only talked to bang chan once and it was after everything happend so we don't know anything about each other. Now I have to meet all of the members who just happen to know everything that happend me last year. Honestly I have no harsh feelings towards them. They must be nice.

Jungkook said that they should like me but I don't know if I should believe him or not. He has a tendency to say things that will please me even if it's not true. That's just the kind of older brother he is. Honestly hes a good brother but sometimes I wonder why he stays so close with me.he is obviously older then me and we honestly used to never get along. I think since I've been through a lot in the past few years that he kinda realized I needed my brother. Although I know he started staying around me because of pity. I hope he at least enjoys my company now.

"Hyung don't you have dance practice in like 30 minutes" I question looking back up at him. He groans and starts complaining. He flaps around for a few moments and I sigh.

" go to practice.. I have to go meet my new members soon anyway"I say as I slap his arm. He starts going on about respect your elders but when he realises I wasn't listening he left. Luckily just in time for me to shower, change, and leave. Was I almost late? Yes, yes I almost was. But I made it on time.Im thinking about worse cases possible because if it goes bad then at least I'm ready for it.

I guess the boys were informed right after I signed the papers so now one of my favorite workers are showing me to a dance studio causes apparently jyp decided to leave on a trip.He is an asshat so I don't know why I expect anything different.Im a little salty but it's completely fine I guess.

"Y/n-ah don't worry. A fair warning Felix is pretty excited so be careful, It might take awhile to get used to them but they really are very sweet guys.. I've warned them on overwhelming you because honestly you are already to stressed as it is" the lady named Jane states.

I smile at her and she smiles back. We arrive at the dooor and she turns to me. I sigh and she just smiles. "Good luck darling, Don't worry too much. If it goes badly then we can have a movie night. Kk?"she says happily.

"Thank you Noona. I should probably go meet my new members... I'll text you later and tell you how it went" I say rubbing my hands together. We say our goodbyes and I slowly knock on the door. After a moment the door opens today see a very happy looking bang chan.

I can hear quiet noises from in the room. I know it's the members but it's just making me more nervous.. "Hello. Y/n-ah! Come on in, we are all really excited to meet you" he says smiling at me. I walk in and bow to all of them.

I think they can tell how nervous I am. "U-uhm lets sit and talk" bang chan says as he sits next to all of the members.. "So y/n your only 16 right?" I hear han say. I nod and he groans.
   "I feel so oldd" he says as he lays back on the floor. I only know their names from doing a bit of research about them in the past.

"Han,your only 20 calm down" Felix says while  slapping hans arm. They act like brothers, it's kinda funny. I really hope I dont mess this up.. "Y/n I know this is going to take awhile to get used to but  I hope you stay apart of our family. We will try around hardest not to come off to strong cause we want you to be a comfortable as possible!" bang chan says while smiling at me. I really appreciate them trying to be as comforting as possible but I just want them to be themselves.I know me being around might make them feel weird.

"You guys don't need to change anything. I'll try my hardest to adjust. I hope we become close soon" I say smiling at them. Maybe this won't be so bad? They all seem sweet and none if them look angry at me. Honestly they just look nervous. I really want to at least try to be close with them without.. The situation messing it up.