Yoongi

Y/ns pov
The dorm is quiet today. It's only me, Felix, hyunjin, and Jeongin home right now. My phone has been going off for the past few minutes but I'm not sure if I actually want to check it. That is a lot of work..

I hear Felix groan and I feel a pillow hit my face. "Check your phone. The constant rings are annoying me" Felix grumbles. I throw the pillow back at him and go to grab my phone.

When I check my phone there is a name I didn't really expect.

____________________________________
Yoongs

Yoongs
Are you at your dorms?
4:25
Yoongs
Bitch awnser me
4:27
Yoongs
Y/n
4:30
Yoongs
Y/n
4:31
Yoongs
Y/n
4:31
Yoongs
Y/n
4:32
Yoongs
Y/n
4:32
Yoongs
Y/ n for the love of God respond
To me.
4:35

Me
Sorry I was busy doing nothing. Yeah
I'm at my dorms. Why?

Yoongs
Because im outside your dorm.

Yoongs
And I'm scared to knock. So come
Let me in.

Me
why are you here? No offense

Yoongs
Please just come let me in. Explain
Later.

Me
Okay then? Hold on

Yoongs
Thank you

____________________________________

I stand up looking over at Felix who is sprawled put on the floor. "Apparently we are going to have a guest" I say shrugging a bit. Felix lifts his head up and opens his eyes.
"Who?" he questions. I smile and he gives me a suspicious look.

"Yoongi. He is here for some reason. I dunno but like don't freak out" I say as I start walking towards the door. I hear him making confused noises and hear the sound of something falling. It cant be Felix because he was already on the ground so it was either one of the others or he broke something.

I open the door and there stands a exhausted looking yoongi. He lifts his head and gives me a small smile. "Are you okay?" I ask pulling him inside and closing the door behind us. He shrugs and leans against the wall next to us.

"I- uh.. I'm sorry for randomly showing up. The dorm is a bit of a mess right now, everyone is arguing and mad at each other and I didn't really want to be there.." yoongi explains as he frowns a bit. 
  "Can I stay and hang out for a bit?" I nod and tell him to take his shoes off. He nods and takes off his shoes.

I just realized that this is the first time he has been in my dorm, we'll this dorm. He was at my trainee dorm a bunch when he got sick of his members or when he wanted to hang out with me. He was the first member of bts i actually bonded with, other then  my brother of course. We both really liked the same show when we first met so that's what we started talking about.

We walk into the living room and Felix is sitting on the floor staring at the wall. Yoongi gives me a questioning look but I just shrug and sit on the couch. Yoongi sits next to me and it takes a moment for Felix to snap back into reality. When he does his head moves slowly towards us and when his eyes reach us he gasps. Loudly. Yoongi and I both jump at his random sound.