The argument (2)

Y/n's pov
As I walk outside jeongin and hang both practically beg me to stay at the dorms and I just ignore them. I have yet to call Jungkook because they both are clinging onto my arms rambling things to me 

     "Y/n- ah just come back inside! I'm sure changbin didn't mean what he said.." jeongin whines trying to drag me inside.
    " Hyungs please let go of my arms, Its not like I'm  leaving for good.. I'm just going to stay somewhere else for a bit while everyone calms down" I explain trying to pry their hands off my arms.

       Jisung joins  jeongin with whining trying to convince me to stay. I just sigh and grab my phone from my pocket. I dial jungkooks number and after a moment he answers
        "why are you calling me at 11" I hear jungkook grumble. I sigh and explain what happened and he just makes noises from the other side of the phone
          "I'll be there in 10 minutes" he says before ending the call. Han just continues to talk about how the dorm will feel weird without me and that hyunjin is already missing so everything will be different

     "Guys call exists. I'll see you at the company and probably during recording. I'm just giving the hyungs time to think about everything and calm down a bit" they just continue on. Before I know it jungkook is here and both han and jeongin are crying.  I hug them both quickly and get into the car with jungkook.
---

The car ride is silent. Jungkook is just driving and I'm sitting here. This isn't the first time I've just ended up at my brother and his members dorm because something bad happened. I stayed over there a lot as a trainee and his members have just gotten used to it. "Jin hyung assumed you hadn't eaten yet so hes cooking something for you" my brother states looking at me for a moment before looking back at the road.  I nod and mumble a quick okay.

"I'm not always going to be there to help you. .  Or rescue you when something bad happens. Even if I want to.. What I'm trying to say is at least try to depend and talk to your members more. . Cause if I can't be there for you then they are what you have" jungkook says to me with a hint of worry in his voice. I nod at him and for the rest of the car ride were silent.
----

When we get to the dorms Jin hyung starts nagging on how skinny I'm getting and on how I never respond to calls or messages. "It's so late! You should be asleep. You are so lucky I'm in a good mood, now go eat! We can't let you get any skinnier" jin hyung insists and I know better than not listening to him so I sit and start to eat.

Namjoon, yoongi, and taehyung are in the living room watching a random show in the livingroom and I'm pretty sure they are drunk. I wouldn't  even surprised if they were. I point towards the living room and tilt my head a bit and Jin just nods. One thing I know is that when drunk Namjoon gets very chaotic very quickly, then he gets confusing. He once fell asleep after sitting on me (I couldn't get him off me).

"What happened? Kook only told us that you were coming over because something happened with your members" Jin asks picking up the dishes. My brothers members know about my past. They were there when my brother was getting used to having me around and things like that so they have known the entire time. That's sorta why they are as protective over me as they are.

"The box. The one with all the pictures and everything else.. Well changbin, one of my members found it and went through it.. He and a few of the members are super pissed and I didn't want to stay there and make it worse.. " I explain and help Jin start to wash the dishes.

Jin just listens and trys to process is. He pauses for a moment then his eyes get really big "wait. THAT box!?" Jin yells turning towards me fully. I nod and he hits his head on the cabinet. He calls me an idiot and tells me to go make sure that the hyungs arent breaking anything.

When I get into the livingroom Namjoon is staring at the wall, suga is on his phone and v is just messing with jungkook. Normal I guess? When tae notices me in the room he practically jumped onto me and continuesly told me how much he missed me

"y/nie-ah you should come visit more~. Wait no! Move in. You aren't around anymoree" Tae slurs leaning on me for stability. I just laugh at him and Pat his head. Well this is going to be a really really odd next few days.. I have to call han to tell him I'm fine because he's probably freaking out again. I try to turn on my phone but of course it's dead. I never charged it once again a fault on my part..
----

I open my phone to see a bunch of miss calls and messages.
Chan🐺
6 missed calls

Lix🐤
10 missed calls

In🦊
7 missed calls

Hyunjinie
3 missed calls

Hann🐿
13 missed calls

They have been calling me since I left the dorms.. I don't think it's really the time to call them since it's almost 2 in the morning.. I should probably just send han a quick text so they all know I'm okay.

Me
Hey I'm all Good. My phone
Died and I didn't see any calls.
Don't worry to much and go
To sleep. 
Hann🐿
                                          Chan started freaking out
                                      Because you weren't  answering
                                           So he had everyone call. I'm
                                        Glad your okay. Sleep well.

Me
Night Hyung.

                                                                            Hann🐿
                                                                       Night shorty

I hope Felix Is okay.. I know he doesn't like to sleep in a room alone.. I'm really tired..
____________________________________
So I decided that I would post on Wensdays and Sunday because that puts me on a schedule! Hope you enjoyed the chapter!