The news

Y/n's POV
Hi, I'm y/n and I have a pretty interesting life. I'm a trainee at Jyp entertainment.I also happen to be the little brother of jeon jungkook, yes that Jeon jungkook. most of the time im training or doing school work but it just so happens to be my day off and also a Saturday. I don't get very many days off because im just a trainee but when I do have days off I usually just sleep. I have a odd feeling that I'm going to have to do something today but who knows.so far all i have done is cook and clean yet i already feel exhausted.I might take a nap...
{Time skip}

I almost got half a day off but of course I get called into the company for something. I don't think I've done anything wrong recently so I don't really know what's going on. Usually when I'm called in I only have to talk to staff but this time I have to report to jyp-nim. I have talked to him way to many times. I guess this will be a fun little adventure. Like every day in this weird company.

I arrive at the ceo's door and knock. I hear a faint come in so I open the door slowly. I walk In slowly an bow to him. "Aish y/n-ah sit down I have some news"he says while looking at me.

I nod at him and sit down in the chair across from him. "You have been training here for what 4 years now right?" he asks setting a file down in front of him.  I nod once again and he hums "We finally have a chance to put you in a group" he says smiling at me.

I honestly have no idea what to do with myself at the moment. I'm so confused but happy at the same time. "W-what? Really? I haven't heard anything about a new boy group being put together" I say a I start smiling.
  "Technically it's not a new group.." he states. Now I'm eating more confused then before. I give him a confused looks and he sighs. "I'm sure you know of stray kids." he says before I start to freak out.

"Stray kids?! You mean the group HE was in!?" I ask while standing up. I know this may be dramatic but I can't help it. He wants me to join them? The group he was in, the group which gave him fame and popularity..

" before you freak out can you listen to me?" he asks glaring at me. I don't know if I should listen or walk away. If I walk away I could get kicked out And I have worked hard to get where I am now. Aish why does life have to be so shitty.

I sit back down and frown. "I know what happened a while ago still affects you highly but this is a great chance for you. You can contribute to this group so much.. They are doing well but I think a lot of stays will like you. You can sing, dance, rap. You know how to speak many languages and play many Instruments. Stray kids would be lucky to have you. This is one of the only chances you have to debut. Please take this opportunity" he explains looking at me with pleading eyes. I sigh and frown at him.

We sit there in silence. I don't understand why? I want so badly to be an idol and make music but what if they hate me? Im the reason he was forced to leave. Well actually it's his fault but I could have just kept it to myself.. What if they blame me?

"I have already contacted your parents and they have already given consent for you to join if you would like.." he states keeping the same expression.

Am I really going to do this? This might actually be the only chance I have to debute.. I guess I'm doing this" what should I sign"I ask letting out a shaky breath.He starts smiling and hands me paperwork to go over what I have to sign. This is about to be interesting.