Sick day

Y/n's pov
Being sick in a house full of people who are older then you is pretty overwhelming. They all want to come in and make sure your okay then stay around you to make sure you're okay.It might also be the fact that when I get sick I get extremely sick...So now they all are sitting in me and Felix's room with me  doing absolutely nothing. Felix and han are on Felixs bed watching Netflix on a laptop. Hyunjin, han and suengmin are playing Uno, and Chan is sitting at the end of my bed doing something on his laptop.im just sitting here staring at the Walls bored as hell. Or heck? I mean nobody can hear what I'm thinking so it's fine.
     "Hyunggg " I whine sitting up. Everyone looks at me quickly.
       "What's wrong?" chan asks smiling at me.The disrespect-

" I'm bored and cold" I say frowning. Chan sighs and shakes his head.

"Y/n-ah you know you don't have to just lay there right? Play a game on your phone or laptop" I just groan and plop back down. Hyunjin throws a uno card at me and tells me to shush.

I just want to leavee. Like I would rather being practicing then just laying here. "You guys should let me go over to Theos.." I mumble and chan just makes a tsking noise. "You have a high fever of over 100. We were told when you joined stray kids that you are NOT to do anything while sick due to.. What happened and the fact that you have a low immune system due to the surgeries. You are staying here until you no longer have a fever and aren't vomiting your guts out." Chan states giving me the side eye.
    I know he will nag if I even remotely talk about going somewhere so it's probably best not to even ask.

I've kind of noticed something since I joined stray kids.. Jeongin and seungmin have kind of just avoided me most times. Like they talk and hug all the other members but when it comes to me they kind of just avoid me at all costs.

Me and changbin argue quite often but we are still close and talk. I've had about a total of 5 or 6 conversations with both of them.. Actually this isn't the time to be depressed over the fact that my members might hate me. This I the perfect time to annoy chan mainly because he can't get mad at me. Before I can even think of anything to do I feel Chan flick my leg
     "whatever you are planning don't." and with that I have absolutely nothing to do.. Boring. Well actually i feel like shit so sleep it is..