A call of the past part 1

Y/n's POV
Am I going live again? Yes. There's no specific reason why I just want to show of my plants kinda and talk to stays cause I'm bored.plus I was supposed to show up on Chan's Room but I ended up falling asleep because I was tired.

I sit down in my spinny chair and grab my phone. Recently stays have been showing more crack head gen Z energy an I'm quite enjoying it. Like really enjoying it. I swear they have the most random thoughts and it's good. Anyway I should start the live now. I start music and press start on the vlive. People slowly start coming in And commentin. After the song is pretty much over I actually start the live.

"Hello stays! Hi stays! Hi everyone" I say smiling."so today I'm probably going to speak a lot more English cause I'm little rusty and cause I need to practice" I start reading the chat and a lot of people are giving recommendations of music and quite a few of them are... Risky? I swear stays are trying to get me in trouble.
"Y/n do you see the storys people write about you online?" I read this aloud and laugh a bit. I tap my fingers on the table and smile.
"Yep. Some of you forget that a lot of use are similar ages. And that I'm also obsessed with the internet and reading" I'm pretty sure that scared a few people. People started freaking out and I laugh.

"Don't forget we are the same generation. I may be a idol but I'm also a teenager" Korean stays are a little confused on what's going on."I'm just teasing international fans on the storys they write about me and my members" the live goes on pretty normal. I joke with stays and turn on music. "Oh wait look at my succulents. They aren't exactly named yet but they are cool"I say in English before repeating it in Korean fans to understand.

I get a random call and it's from a unknown number? I pick up my phone and look up.i probably shouldn't awnser this but there's nobody to stop me so... " One moment stays" I get out of frame quickly and awnser the phone.
"Hello?" I say after pressing awnser. I hear a random lady over the phone before she says anything. "H-hi is this y/n?" I hear the lady ask kinda quietly.
"May I ask who this is?" the girl awnsers with the name Jayden. I don't think I know anyone named Jayden.. Maybe I do?
"Your sister Jayden.." after hearing that I pause. Of course this happens right now. "I'm sorry I'm in the middle of something. I'll call you back when I can.. Bye" I hang up the phone quickly and sit back down. I continue on with the live. I get messages but I honestly do not feel like looking at my phone.

After a half an hour I end the live I put my head on my desk.

I guess I should explain who Jayden is huh? She's kinda my biological sister. Now most people wouls ask "what do you mean sister?". When I was young I lived with rose and Jacob.the Barbie and Ken couple who had a child they didn't want.they were my biological parents. Everything was paycheck to paycheck and I was ALWAYS alone. Jacob didn't want kids but stayed cause it was a responsibility of his to do so.
Then at age 6 rose left to live with Jayden and Matthew. Jayden being my half sister that was a complete bitch who I had met quite a few times and she absolutely hated me and Matthew being her father who also highly disliked me.after rose left I stayed with jacob who knew absolutely nothing about children. So after being in a neglectful house for 6 months I was taken out of his care and put into the system and it was absolutely terrible.
I bounced house from house  for being the troubled kid until I was put with this older Korean lady. I was 12 at the time. After staying with her for a bit she adopted me and she was like a mom to me.she wasn't to old only in her late 50's.it was nice having a home to live in and someone to talk too but She ended up passing 3 months after adopting me.So  I got sent to live with one of her friends and her family all the way in Korea.That's how I met my mom and dad.They had intended to just take care of me for a bit until they found me a good home in Korea seeing that's where my mom was from but we all got attached to each other so I became apart of the family . When I was around them it was like I wasn't alone anymore.I wasn't the odd one out. I didn't have to be anyone else. I was just me.They became my family.

I haven't heard from anyone in my Past since I was put in the system but now that everything is going good for me I get a call from the one and only Jayden..

I hear a knock on the door before it opens. I don't know what member it is and honestly I don't care right now.

"Y/n-ah are you okay..?" I hear han say as he squats down next to my chair. He seemed to notice my tears before I did. I don't know what to do right now. A lot of things happened in the past. A lot of things I just want to forget and leave it in my past. The system is fucked up. Especially in America.
You see a lot. You go through a lot.. I turn towards han and he rubs my arms.
"Breathe.. Breathe. I saw your vlive. Who called you? What did they say" he says looking at me. I just continue to cry and look at my lap. He seems to understand I don't want to talk about it. I point at my phone signalling to hand it too me. He slowly hands it to me and I power it off. After a while of me full on freaking out han finally gets me to calm down. "You aren't in the best state of mind right now. I'll take you back to the dorm and you can talk to me or someone when you are ready..okay?" I nod at him and he gives me his sweatshirt. Off to the dorms we go..