Losing a friend pt.2

Hi! Just letting everyone know I picked option 1 so there will be a new skz x male reader book out in the next few days and when I finish one of my other books I'll publish a bts x male reader!

This chapter hasn't been read through so I'm sorry for any mistakes! It's pretty long so enjoy the chapter!
____________________________________
Y/ns pov
God I feel like shit. Did I fall asleep..? I open my eyes and immediately I see jeongin on his phone. One arm wrapped around me and the other scrolling on his phone. I really fell asleep on the kitchen floor? Well in jeongins lap but on the floor.

Jeongins eyes turn to me when he feels me move, his grip on me is no Joke. "Y/n-ah stop moving" he grumbles tapping me lightly. God I'm so tired right now.

"Why am I in your bed?" I ask looking up at him. He sighs and turns on his side, facing me.

"I was worried you were going to wake up and have another panic attack so I decided that you would stay with me for the night" he quietly explains as his eyes scan my face. He does this often, sometimes when I'm close his eyes kinda just wander my face for short periods of time.

"Manager called Chan.. He told us about your friend, I'm sorry" he mumbles giving me a sympathetic look. Oh. Fuck. Maxwell..

I nod and take a deep breath. I might start crying again. I don't want to cry again, no more crying. I hate crying.

I'm fucking crying again. I just said I wasn't going to cry again!

Immediately jeongin pulls me closer to him and puts one of his hands on my face to wipe my tears. "I'm so sorry y/n. Everything will be okay" jeongin whispers frowning.

If there is a god, thank you for jeongin. And all of my hyungs.. I've taken every small thing I have for granted. I'm taking my family for granted, my friends for granted, my members for granted. I took Maxwell for granted. Now he is gone..

After a few minutes my crying stops and my breathing is steady. Jeongin seems more calm but his face shows worry..

"Your phone has been going off since you fell asleep. I didn't want to invade your privacy so I just put it on silent"

My phone.. My mom probably called me again.. Or Lucy or even Jungkook.

I didn't plan on going back to Chicago alone. I haven't been there since Mrs.kim died. I never went back to visit others or get my old stuff, hell I'm pretty sure all of Mrs.Kims stuff is still in the house. My mom and dad both work and taking off work and falling behind won't be good for them.

I know they are going to have me go alone or have me try to bring one of my members but that's a lot of work. Having more than one member gone at once will be a huge burden and I don't want to do that to them either.

Jeongin reaches over and unplugs my phone, handing it to me after he checks how charged it is. 

I check my phone and holy fuck, so many calles and texts. Some numbers I don't recognize but all of them have to do with Maxwell.
____________________________________
Mom❤️

Mom❤️
Y/n why aren't you awnsering my
Calls?

Mom❤️
Lucy has tried to call you to and you
Aren't awnsering. What's happening?

Mom❤️
You are so lucky I love you. If this was
Anyone else I would beat you.

Mom❤️
Son I'm starting to get worried.

Mom❤️
I guess I'm going to call your leader.

Mom❤️
He told me you passed out.. Text me
When you wake up. And call Lucy.
She isn't doing so great right now and
You are the only other family Max had.