New pups

Y/n's POV
"They are both trained?"I nod and jyp-nim sighs. "And you have talked to your members?" I nod again. He puts his Chin on his hands and thinks for a minute. "they will be your responsibility. Take good care of them." i smile at him and bow.

"Thank you!" he laughs and tells me to go. I'm glad he's easing up on me, Ever since the incident he's been super protective and uptight around me. Always making me work harder than others which isn't a terrible thing but sometimes

-----

I walk into the dorms with the puppy's on leashes and bags in my hand. Felix walks out from the hallway  and sees me. He stand there for a minute before  saying how cute they are.he gets all giggly before he helps me with the bags. "They are so cute! What are their names?"   He asks setting the bags down on the table. I sit down on the couch in front of the bags.One thing that I'm completely sure about is that Felix is going to love the pups.

"Well the pittbull's name is prince but I was hoping we all could name the Pomeranian together.. " I say smiling at him. He nods and smiles. He tells me he's going to go get the members so they can meet the new additions to the household.

After 5 minutes I hear everyone walking down the hallway talking very loud May I add. After a minute they are all sitting in front of me with the pups smelling them. They all seen happy with the pups. "So this one is prince but what's this one's name?"Suengmin asks petting the Pomeranian.

"Well she doesn't actually have a name yet. I thought that we could name her together," the members smile and they start listing names. Lilly, jule, treasure,Luna and quite a few more. Until hyunjin says nova. "That's a good one" Chan hyung says. They all agree. "So Nova it is" I say jumping up happily. All the others agree reluctantly and Felix picks up Nova. I didn't think that the members would actually agree to having the pups but they did. I'm happy they did because now we have dogs. I'm going to have to take care of them the most but it's okay.

I don't really know much about dogs but they can't be that hard right? Like they eat, sleep, go to the bathroom and play. Not to hard. They are already trained so they know how to behave. Hopefully this goes well