first fanmeet!

Y/n's POV
It's been about a week since the live interview and a few things have happened. I did my first vlive by myself  that was fun. I hung out with jungkook a few times. I also baked with bangchan and Felix. Today just so happens to be my first fan meet. I'm kinda exited and scared about but just like always hyungs are comforting me and reminding me that I'll be
fine.

"Bubba hurry up! We will be late I we don't leave now!" I hear Felix yell from the living room. I grab my stuff and rush out to them. Did I mention ALL of the hyung's are calling me Bubba? Yeah it was a nickname that started of with Felix then slowly spread to the others so now I'm either Bubba or shorty.

We get into the van and I'm sitting in between Felix and hyunjin. I wonder what the stylists are going to put me in, Like I trust them of course but I hope it's comfortable because we're probably going to be sitting for a while.

{Time skip}

Y/n's pov

We are all sitting In our seats an honesty Im pretty happy with my outfit.

In the row I'm second

In the row I'm second. It goes Felix, me, Chan, changbin, hyunjin, Seungmin, I.n, han, and Minho. There are a lot of fans but I'm actually excited. I mean who wouldn't be. Although I'm nervous that I'll have some bad experiences with some fans that's not going to stop me from doing the best I can. The first fan is a girl like most fans here but she looks pretty young. Maybe 14? She's actually very pretty. I can hear she's speaking broken sounding Korean so I'm assuming it isn't her first language. After a bit of talking to Felix she comes to me and hands me a crown. It isn't a flower crown it's like a metal crown and honestly it looks. So cool. She says hello in Japanese instead of Korean.

"You're from Japan?" I ask and she nods happily. "Thank god you know Japanese." she says handing me her album. I let out a laugh as i sign her album. "Do you have any questions for me or want to tell me anything?" I ask smiling at her. She Stands there thinking for a moment before answering.

"Do the members have any weird habits or have any weird Nicknames for you?" she asks smiling. I smile back at her.
   "Well han falls off his bed a lot. Like a lot and as for weird nicknames they call me Bubba and shorty a lot" she nods and walks to the next member.

Felix taps me and I look at him. "You know Japanese!?" he asks glaring at me. I nod and he pouts. "I literally curse in Japanese how do you guys not notice it" I say smiling at him. I start to focus on the girl in front of me. She gives me a stuffed animal and we have a small conversation.

After a bunch of female fans we finally get a male fan.He looks so familiar I just don't know why. He hands me his album and I sign it. "Y/N it's been quite awhile huh" he says smiling at me. I finally know where I know him from!

"Leo!" I say looking up at him. Leo and I used to date awhile ago. Yes I know when you're a trainee you aren't supposed to date but it kinda just happened. We talk together and he asked if I still had the same number and I said yes. After a bit he moves on to Chan.

After a bunch of fans the fan meet was over. Nobody skipped me which was a good thing and I'm happy about it. I did get a lot of gifts! Mostly stuffed animals. In the end I had a lot of fun. Now it's time to get ice cream with the hyungs.